• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

kharma45

Bild exclusive has leaked.

"Bayern Munich have agreed a €40m deal for Radamel Falcao. Bayern Scouts have watched him continually since January and it is said they have beat other offers from the PL. The player has said to have been encouraged by a meeting he and his reps held with Pep Guardiola in January."

FUCK BAYERN/BLABURN

Christ, if that is true... :|

Kenka

"Bayern Munich have agreed a €40m deal for Radamel Falcao. Bayern Scouts have watched him continually since January and it is said they have beat other offers from the PL. The player has said to have been encouraged by a meeting he and his reps held with Pep Guardiola in January."

FUCK BAYERN/BLABURN
Link ?

Scum

FUCK BAYERN/BLABURN

1081oh-you.jpg

Suen

FUCK BAYERN/BLABURN
Bayern can seriously fuck off if that's true.

Meier

Gotze asked for that clause iirc. Reus doesn't have one I don't think.

And it's not so simple anyway. After losing Gotze and Lewandowski more or less gone too, Reus' will be close to invaluable for them right now.

While it's true that it isn't that simple, Dzeko is a more or less 1:1 replacement with Lewandowski though (very similar production to him in the Bundesliga) and they'll make some moves alongside it plus they have young stars in the making at attacking midfielder. I won't expect it to happen but it seems feasible.

Suen

If that's true than Bayern gaf are going to beat off to Falcao videos on youtube until he joins them in the summer.

According to Marca, the Madrid-leaning Spanish sports daily newspaper, Radamel Garcia told a Columbian radio station: "His dream is to play for Real Madrid. Since he was a boy he's always wanted to play there. Other teams in Europe like Chelsea and Manchester City were interested in him. If he can't play for Real Madrid, he'll play for a team in England. Of course he wants to go to the 2014 World Cup, but most of all, he wants to go to Real Madrid."

Everyone trust Marca, believe!

#FalcaoToReal

No way? Isn't most of the audience players/staff/journos?

Sam Wallace ‏@SamWallaceIndy 3m
Luis Suarez's name met with some boos at PFA awards tonight

Neil Ashton ‏@neilashton_ 5m
Rio Ferdinand gets a massive cheer when announced in team of year. Popular choice in room.

FootballFan

Nah it's been statistically proven, Rafael Da Silva is better than Zabaleta:
cnmxXOE.jpg

I'm not arguing which is better or not, I don't really have a preference. I am just saying your post was obviously a joke/troll post. I used to think you were serious all the time, that's all.

Feorax

Throw them at me.

The ones I've seen are more like takeover figures than sponsorship.

No indication of length of deal, and no guarantee as to accuracy of figures, but given Ooredoo's revenue, it wouldnt surprise me.

£400 million

LTWheels

So these Qataris are looking at sponsoring us.

Ok.

mo money

I'm happy to sell our soul. They can name Anfield whatever they like. This is what is needed to compete these days or face being left behind financially. Our commercial revenue is a long way off the likes of United. The plus of it being sponsorship, is far better than them becoming the owners.

Does Rafa Honigstein lie to us?

I've been saying this for some time now. Honigstein is an attention whore that's full of shit. He's posting common nonsense, that might as well come true. But he's always acting like "Oooh, I've got my sources and they say that and not this." Fucking hate this guy, not a bit better than your regular twitter football guy. It's so annoying that people still read his shit or even believe it.

I've been saying this for some time now. Honigstein is an attention whore that's full of shit. He's posting common nonsense, that might as well come true. But he's always acting like "Oooh, I've got my sources and they say that and not this." Fucking hate this guy, not a bit better than your regular twitter football guy.
Milch plz dont be angry we are not going to let Bayern get Lewa I promise <3

doicare

I'm not arguing which is better or not, I don't really have a preference. I am just saying your post was obviously a joke/troll post. I used to think you were serious all the time, that's all.
O but i am deadly serious, just been fed up of all the terrible refereeing decisions that have gone against United this year so i've been less cute and adorable posting about it all.

Top Bottom