• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Fry

4f4077e5913dcf0074db9845b72a093b.jpeg

HUEUHEUHEHUEUHEUHEHUEHUE

Clegg

What episode is the 3rd season of GoT up to?

I have the show set up to series record on sky plus. I'll watch them all when the series is finished.

So all i have to do to win back the love of FootballGAF is to post her phone number, where she lives & a few bikini pics from her latest holiday?

Well now that would just be weird. You still have much to learn doicare. We should loan you out to another forum to get some experience.

FootballFan

-----------Neymar------------
------------Messi--------------
-Bale-----------------Iniesta--
-------Biscuit--Xavi-----------
Alba--Hummels-PK--Alves---
-------A Goalkeeper----------

Can't wait.

FootballFan

Fabregas regretting that Barca move yet?

Probably regretted it end of last season/beginning of this one.

But you never know, like Koofoo says, maybe he is happy with the trophies.

edit
Also, look at my formation, where can Cesc even fit?

He wouldn't be an improvement to any of those guys, maybe he'd improve our goalkeeping if we used him instead of Valdes.

Scum

-----------Neymar------------
------------Messi--------------
-Bale-----------------Iniesta--
-------Biscuit--Xavi-----------
Alba--Hummels-PK--Alves---
-------A Goalkeeper----------

Can't wait.

----------------- D. Villa -------------------

Neymar -------- Messi --------- Pedro

--------- Iniesta ----- Bisquits ----------

-- Alba -- Pique -- Hummels -- Alves --

---------------- Vorm -----------------

doicare

Well now that would just be weird. You still have much to learn doicare. We should loan you out to another forum to get some experience.
I see my ironically weird post came across as just weird. Mission accomplished, nobody knows if i'm joking or being serious again.

FootballFan

----------------- D. Villa -------------------

Neymar -------- Messi --------- Pedro

--------- Iniesta ----- Bisquits ----------

-- Alba -- Pique -- Hummels -- Alves --

---------------- Vorm -----------------

Ooo nice but Iniesta can't really play the Xavi role, just like Cesc can't. You could swap Pedro for Iniesta then put Xavi in though, that's pretty good.

Too bad we will always play 4-3-3 so none of these formations will ever become a reality. Pep tried 3-4-3 and we know what happened lol.

Just for kicks

-------------Falcao-------------
------------CR7----------------
-Di maria---------------Ozil--
-------Khedira--Xabi-----------
Coentrao-Ramos-Pepe-Essien---
--------Iker Casillas----------

That's right only Falcao and we win the sextete

Think you'll make the CL places? Us dropping points today helped

I don't know. Probably not, but you just don't what's going to happen in the remaining games. Chelsea have got the hardest run in and play the most. They don't seem to want to lose at the moment, but could potentially drop points in all four of their remaining games. You've got Wigan and Newcastle where you could possibly slip up. Hopefully Newcastle are still in with a chance of relegation so they don't just gift you a win on the last day. Although even then I'm sure they would still just gift you a win and go down. I expect you'll steamroller QPR and with Arteta pen and a few offside goals you'll make it!

For us I think if we don't beat Chelsea then it definitely won't happen. I'd love it if some of the other clubs did us a favour, but I can see United, Newcastle, and especially QPR not really being too fussed about the results. I'm sure Everton will give it a good go against Chelsea, but they'll still lose. Probably the same with Villa, although I want to believe they'll get something when they're fighting for their lives.

FootballFan

Wow that's a lot of cunts. Except for Bale maybe.

LOL I love how you post this, then post a formation with more cunts. :lololololol

Just for kicks

-------------Falcao-------------
------------CR7----------------
-Di maria---------------Ozil--
-------Khedira--Xabi-----------
Coentrao-Ramos-Pepe-Essien---
--------Iker Casillas----------

That's right only Falcao and we win the sextete

Clegg

United don't have anything to play for now. We've won the league and the points record is now unobtainable for us.

However I doubt we'll just roll over for Chelsea. They knocked us out of the FA Cup so SAF will set out a strong team to get revenge. And you can guarantee that he won't be happy with the way we played in the first half today. I think we'll be much better next week.

Lightning

Banned
I don't know. Probably not, but you just don't what's going to happen in the remaining games. Chelsea have got the hardest run in and play the most. They don't seem to want to lose at the moment, but could potentially drop points in all four of their remaining games. You've got Wigan and Newcastle where you could possibly slip up. Hopefully Newcastle are still in with a chance of relegation so they don't just gift you a win on the last day. Although even then I'm sure they would still just gift you a win and go down. I expect you'll steamroller QPR and with Arteta pen and a few offside goals you'll make it!

For us I think if we don't beat Chelsea then it definitely won't happen. I'd love it if some of the other clubs did us a favour, but I can see United, Newcastle, and especially QPR not really being too fussed about the results. I'm sure Everton will give it a good go against Chelsea, but they'll still lose. Probably the same with Villa, although I want to believe they'll get something when they're fighting for their lives.
Wigan could already be relegated before they play us unless they wake up. If Villa beat Sunderland tomorrow then they will go 5 points clear. Wigan have West Brom away next up and that will be a hard game. Wigan also play Swansea at home before playing us hard work ahead for Wigan.

We certainly have been lucky with decisions. The decisions haven't really evened out for Spurs, that's another occasion where we've scored an offside goal.

Just noticed too that we're Wigan's 3rd game in 7 days with us resting for 10 days after QPR. Big advantage for Arsenal there and the game is at the Emirates.

MPW

looks like REAL SOCIEDAD will get 4th spot.

wonder what happens to valencia in the summer, i expect many players to leave

Fintan

United don't have anything to play for now. We've won the league and the points record is now unobtainable for us.

However I doubt we'll just roll over for Chelsea. They knocked us out of the FA Cup so SAF will set out a strong team to get revenge. And you can guarantee that he won't be happy with the way we played in the first half today. I think we'll be much better next week.

Please do. Doesn't Fergie want his old pal José back managing in the PL?

Timurid

Verratti said:
Je suis bien ici. Je n'ai pas l'intention de retourner en Italie, ni dans n'importe quelle autre équipe. Si un jour je ne veux plus être ici, je serais le premier à le dire
Fuck you yurt!

Verratti is not leaving!

Clegg

Bale has basically turned into Ronaldo the season before he scored those 40+ goals for United.

It'll be fascinating to see what he does next season.

Top Bottom