• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

I can live with 1 in 10 when it comes to that. We are such a wuss when it comes to derbies.

I can only hope it carries on until Sunday at least :p

Really weird situation. Its big because we're close to eachother in the league, but its meaningless because realistically, we're fighting for 6th, which doesn't even get a EL spot.

Espresso

Banned
Nope looks like they are showing Jumper. FSC is what it'll be on.

ronaldo-crying-o.gif

Playing football tonight so I am going to miss parts of the game.

My game starts at 8 but I will set off extra early to make it there for 7.45 so I can watch the first 15 minutes.

Hopefully Dortmund score in that time, like, 3 times - so I don't have to worry about any remuntada.

faridmon

I can only hope it carries on until Sunday at least :p

Really weird situation. Its big because we're close to eachother in the league, but its meaningless because realistically, we're fighting for 6th, which doesn't even get a EL spot.

Is it this Sunday? gosh, just shows how much I follow football these days.
Yeah, I suppose the fight will be about Liverpool pride rather than anything, but I don't see how we can salvage anything from that match. Every one is underperforming at the moment and our best player right now (Barkely) won't get a starting place.

Noirulus

Finally dropped Khedira.

Good choice. No need for a big lump in CM.

Modric can't play defense man. Furthermore, the Xabi/Modric partnership has been shit whenever it's been played this season.

Unless Mou is employing some advanced genius tactics or Modricalonso have the game of their lives, we're going to get thoroughly buttfucked. At least we have Di Maria on the right and Ozil back at CAM this time.

Modric can't play defense man. Furthermore, the Xabi/Modric partnership has been shit whenever it's been played this season.

Unless Mou is employing some advanced genius tactics or Modricalonso have the game of their lives, we're going to get thoroughly buttfucked. At least we have Di Maria on the right and Ozil back at CAM this time.
Maybe, but players like Khedira get eaten up by that Dortmund midfield.

Madrid have to go for it anyway.

Yup unless Mou is trying for a 4-1-4-1 tactic qith Modric and Ozil in the middle, Modric cant defend thou but he can move the ball around.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I just want one of them out of Madrid, and I do think either of them could do very well in Serie A! Win-win, for me. Plus, we already have Llorente, which is of a similar type to Ibra, so Id rather we go for the Benzema type.

Ibra is more like Vucinic imo.

But he fucking scores goals, of course.
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

Scout the shit out of everybody, sign Borriello. Fuck yeah.

[Insert unattainable target] --> Ibra ---> Osvaldo on loan.

Oxx

The last time I was ill was also a Champions League night. The night when Chelsea came-back and swept Napoli away in the second-leg.

I believe.

Kenka

Madrid 3-1 Dortmund

27' Aberloa, 33' Xabi Alonso
66' Reus
77' Ronaldo

Yes, Piszczek can play. Good news!
You said it bro !

What would be the point in Khedira starting this game? You need goals, creativity, possession tonight. You want Khedira picking the ball up in those advanced positions again and doing fuck all with it?

Some producer on Man vs Wild got bitten by a snake. Very gruesome picture. Don't click on this if you're eating! Seriously.

https://twitter.com/BearGrylls/status/329253938576637952
Snakes have such potent poisons ? That's unbelievable.

feel

Vamos Madrid you cunts! Go all out and score early, and a lot.

Please don't let Ronaldo be the only one giving a shit on the pitch for Madrid, again.

Meier

Huh. Ribery only has 1 goal and 2 assists in the entire UCL campaign. The 2 assists came in the same game too.

Some producer on Man vs Wild got bitten by a snake. Very gruesome picture. Don't click on this if you're eating! Seriously.

https://twitter.com/BearGrylls/stat... Man vs Wild again? Love me some Bear Grylls.

Meier

Madrid only just barely drew with Dortmund at home in the group stage. There's no way they overturn this IMO.

Dortmund may or may not be the better team overall, but their style of play is clearly superior when facing against Madrid's.

Messi

Madrid only just barely drew with Dortmund at home in the group stage. There's no way they overturn this IMO.

Dortmund may or may not be the better team overall, but their style of play is clearly superior against Madrid's.

But, remontada

Noirulus

I think it's impossible to hate iTV anymore than I do right now. 15 minutes until the game starts and they're still airing bullshit ads.

Top Bottom