• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

What would be the point in Khedira starting this game? You need goals, creativity, possession tonight. You want Khedira picking the ball up in those advanced positions again and doing fuck all with it?

Some producer on Man vs Wild got bitten by a snake. Very gruesome picture. Don't click on this if you're eating! Seriously.

https://twitter.com/BearGrylls/status/329253938576637952

What the fuck, what kind of snake did that shit holy mother of gawd

Barca's list for tomorrow's game

Valdés, Pinto, Alves, Piqué, Cesc, Xavi, Villa, Iniesta, Alexis, Messi, Thiago, Dos Santos, Bartra, Pedro, Montoya, Adriano, Song, Tello y Sergi Roberto.

I am thinking a midfield with Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc

Did Mou just completely ignore Perez lol?

Also, Hummels just said something like this on Götze:
"I was shocked after hearing it and couldn't sleep that night."
"I prefer to play in a great team which is "my" team than win the league 7 times and the domestic cup 8 times."
"Dortmund is not up there with the biggest clubs yet. There are two choices, either help BVB making the next step or move to another club."

Anyone that still believes he'll leave this summer is called FootballFan and delusional.

What the fuck, what kind of snake did that shit holy mother of gawd

It's not the snake that actually does that. From what I understand, the venom causes so much swelling in the muscles that doctors sometimes need to cut them open to relieve the pressure. Either that or tissue that suffered from necrosis had to be cut away. But essentially his foot was opened up by a doctor.

Lightning

Banned
Liverpool are seriously after Alex Pearce????

LOOOOOOOOOL

Brenton plz
Arsenal linked with Morgan Schneiderlin but didn't he just sign a new contract?

"I prefer to play in a great team which is "my" team than win the league 7 times and the domestic cup 8 times."
"Dortmund is not up there with the biggest clubs yet. There are two choices, either help BVB making the next step or move to another club."

Anyone that still believes he'll leave this summer is called FootballFan and delusional.
Doesn't seem his love for Bayern has improved much. LOL

Why? I've scouted him extensively on YouTube today (therefore making me an expert) and he looks decent enough for a squad player. Decent on the ball and good in the air.

If we're seriously interested, I hope to God he's been injured this season. 21 appearances for a team as defensively shite as Reading does not inspire great confidence in his ability

John Dunbar

correct about everything
problem i have with this is that barcelona, bayern and madrid are all full of interesting players, cunts that they may be. but dortmund is just so boring. i can't even imagine anyone caring about a twerp like lewandoski.

3Sixty

Why? I've scouted him extensively on YouTube today (therefore making me an expert) and he looks decent enough for a squad player. Decent on the ball and good in the air.

He is absolute shitehouse. Maybe bottom end Prem defender at very best.

Arsenal linked with Morgan Schneiderlin but didn't he just sign a new contract?

Saw that. Yeah in January, could go but will cost alot more than the £10m touted.

Decent interview with him here if you're bored. http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/feature-interview-morgan-schneiderlin-800173.aspx

e45MGe8.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

HUMMELS

What a glorious cunt.
future capitano

Top Bottom