• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Koko

Banned
Im already starting my Heynckes campaign!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2fBxoGwUigjujcJbdPwSKWl4ILdL2LjsPuFozakHsZZFH_w-Ntg[img][/QUOTE]

Michelangelo is the one who will lead us to better days!

[QUOTE][IMG]http://www.sabotagetimes.com/wp-content/uploads/Carlo_Ancelotti_769699a.jpg

Gambit

You're right Gambit, Episode 3 is VERY story heavy. I was crazy about the Episode III soundtrack and I could not help but listen to at least one track from Xenoblade (called Field of the Machinae) and it was *stunning*.

Oh man, am I dreaming?? It has been so long since I read another post about how satisfying Xenosaga III's conclusion is. Agreed man, major pay off. Ending was unforgettable for those who cared about the game's universe. I was *especially* a fan of the Rubedo-Negredo-Albedo plot. What an ending to it!

Is that Sherlock Holmes as your avatar? I'm such a fan of the character (books, games, hell, even the movies with Robert Downey Jr.) - need to get into the show someday!

Yea, it seems Xenosaga isn't very well liked here on gaf, which I don't understand at all. II was a bit of a let-down, but Rubedo and Albedo's relationship was explained and much more interesting than I had imagined. III should be seen as one of the greatest JRPG accomplishments. All the revelations about chaos, Mary, Wilhelm etc were fantastic. In addition to the story, the gameplay was also improved again after II. All in all, it was a great experience.

And yes, it's the BBC's Sherlock. It's a really fun show that comes on far too rarely.

dc89

Anyone played Rage? Just ordered it for PS3. Spent £2.99 of my GAME reward points so it's actually not cost me actual money.

qindarka

Banned
http://www.itv.com/sport/football/a...urinho-knows-what-he-wants-to-do-next-season/

Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho tells ITV's Gabriel Clarke that he knows what he wants to do next season.

The former Chelsea boss, who has been linked with a return to Stamford Bridge, says he will speak to president Florentino Perez at the end of the season to discuss his future.

"At the end of the season, I'll sit with the president and I speak to him as a friend, as we have a very good relationship, and I open my heart, and I tell him what I think is best for me. We'll try to arrive at a conclusion, as I have with every president," Mourinho explained.

"Inside of me, I think I know what I want to do."

Asked what he will tell his players prior to the second leg against Borussia Dortmund, Mourinho said: "Probably no words. I think sometimes silence means a lot, and I think my silence will show how I feel."

It's happening.

Mourinho is going to manage the Portuguese national team.

So we're signing GundoGod and Ronaldo this summer?

Bring on title 21.

tumblr_mg2radmxrN1s0e4e1o2_500.jpg

Clegg

Nick Powell isn't in the squad for the U21's tonight.

That's strange since people are saying he isn't carrying an injury.

/XX/

Ouch! Tuning to check some last hour information at Real Madrid TV channel has been painful for the last 24 hours, just repeating 'ad nauseum' that 'Nuestra fuerza eres tú' video.

Going to see the match now... I wanted to mention how 'El Buitre' allured, in an interview after the first leg beating they gave us, to the amazing 'remontadas' he participated in on the 80s... and sincerely, man, forget about past legends that cloud our vision for a moment! I think this club has basked too much in that legacy, so maybe they should just focus on affronting this in a more relaxed mentality for once.

But that doesn't mean I don't want them to show a warm welcome to their very worthy rivals! If we are going down I'd prefer to end up breathless!

To the 'merengues' supporters in here... see you on the other side...
whatever it is!

pulga

Banned
Lol, I would rather have Ibra.

IT'S VARANE YE CUNTS

I just want one of them out of Madrid, and I do think either of them could do very well in Serie A! Win-win, for me. Plus, we already have Llorente, which is of a similar type to Ibra, so Id rather we go for the Benzema type.

Noirulus

Ouch! Tuning to check some last hour information at Real Madrid TV channel has been painful for the last 24 hours, just repeating 'ad nauseum' that 'Nuestra fuerza eres tú' video.

Going to see the match now... I wanted to mention how 'El Buitre' allured, in an interview after the first leg beating they gave us, to the amazing 'remontadas' he participated in on the 80s... and sincerely, man, forget about past legends that cloud our vision for a moment! I think this club has basked too much in that legacy, so maybe they should just focus on affronting this in a more relaxed mentality for once.

But that doesn't mean I don't want them to show a warm welcome to their very worthy rivals! If we are going down I'd prefer to end up breathless!

To the 'merengues' supporters in here... see you on the other side...
whatever it is!

I agree. All week it's been interviews left and right with legends such as Santillana about the glorious remontadas of the 80s. Truth is we haven't witnessed such historic comebacks in a long time and the nostalgia tends to get discomforting when it's so aggressively thrown at us at every chance. Still, here's hoping Juanito will fuel the spirits of our lads... :)

Clegg

López ;Essien, Ramos, Varane, Coentrao; Xabi, Modric; Ozil, DiMaria, Cristiano, Higuain.

Weidenfeller; Pisczeck, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer; Bender, Gündogan; Blasczcykowski, Reus, Götze, Lewandowski

Top Bottom