• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Vieira was a boss.
Adams was a boss.
Bergkamp was a boss.

You get the idea.

Ashley Cole was and still is a boss.

in40aAQzadx9m.gif

ib0I6Uir1z97I6.gif

So good.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Italian sites are claiming Manchester United’s interest in Juventus star Claudio Marchisio will be revived this summer.

Ironically, it is the arrival of Paul Pogba on a free transfer from Manchester that could push Marchisio towards Old Trafford.

Pogba’s stunning season has prompted Antonio Conte to change his system so he can accommodate both the French youngster and Marchisio in a 3-5-1-1.

However, Marchisio is not entirely happy in this support role and according to Sport Mediaset he could be considering a transfer away from Turin.

This is certainly not the first time Manchester United have shown an interest in the Italian international, but before now all offers had been turned down point blank.

The 27-year-old grew up in the Juventus youth academy and only had a brief loan spell at Empoli in his career.

His sale would fund numerous other signings, as Marchisio’s market value is thought to be around €30m – approximately £27m.

united y?
Why must you hurt me after I supported juve for you :(
messi dun b like dis <3

Meier

I haven't played the Balled of Gay Tony in ages but couldn't you visit a driving range?

Maybe they'll give us a proper golf course for GTA V?

I still need to play both it and the other expansion for 4 (I bought that separate stand-alone double pack although I still have the disc for 4 as well). I keep meaning to but just never get around to it.. maybe this summer. I've heard very good things.

You should prepare a poem in case Palermo wins against Juve :lol

I would if I believed just a tiny bit in it, lol.

Genoa sadly got a good bit easier last 4 matches than Palermo, I still have some hope with the great form ever since Sannino came back, but it's going to be hard as fuck. Would be hilarious if Torino ended up fucking enough up enough to let Palermo and Genoa get past them.

Timurid

I would if I believed just a tiny bit in it, lol.

Genoa sadly got a good bit easier last 4 matches than Palermo, I still have some hope with the great form ever since Sannino came back, but it's going to be hard as fuck. Would be hilarious if Torino ended up fucking enough up enough to let Palermo and Genoa get past them.

We'll probably win/draw our last 3 games so we'll be safe. :D

Have fun in Serie B. I can't wait to see your shitty team get fucked up by Juve Stabia next year. :lol :lol :lol

I hope Empoli gets promoted to serie A.

I think we've run out of time to overtake Everton, even if we beat them on Sunday :(

About to have a shave :( :(

Dentist tomorow :( :( :(

Haircut tomorrow or Thursday :( :( :( :(

Holiday from work on Thursday and Friday :D :D

Brother, his fiance, and nephew coming to visit on Friday :D :D :D

Clegg

The PFA are a farce.

They're demanding their money back from Reggie Hunter because they didn't like the content of the stand up routine he performed at the PFA awards.

They knew full well what kind of comedian he was before they booked him and know they're trying to distance themselves from his act in case someone becomes offended by it.

dc89

The PFA are a farce.

They're demanding their money back from Reggie Hunter because they didn't like the content of the stand up routine he performed at the PFA awards.

They knew full well what kind of comedian he was before they booked him and know they're trying to distance themselves from his act in case someone becomes offended by it.

Next seasons piss up will be in a brewery. It will still go wrong.

Meier

Kolo Toure looks so small in that gif. :O

Just found out I was being used at work. Not a great feeling. Gonna go eat myself into oblivion or until I feel better :(

What do you mean? By a woman in a dating sense? Or someone was just pawning their work off on you? That happens everywhere. :(

The PFA are a farce.

But the chief executive of FPA was just out defending it not too long ago lol

If they really are trying to do that it's laughable.

Top Bottom