• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

bud

I'm really liking it, but this is my first smart phone so I'm probably not that great a person to ask if it's good haha.

how much are you paying per month?

i want to get a smart phone, too, but i mostly just text. i dunno, it seems like a waste of money for me even though it sucks not being able to go online when i'm on the train.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
im not entirely sure he understands what offside is

Linius

It's the best all round smartphone you'll get this year if you're not into iPhones.

But if you want a phone that also feels like it's your money worth you shouldn't go with Samsung plastics. I wonder if they'll ever design a nice phone. Since they are selling so well they won't have to I guess.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
I think this is the most offsides in any game I've ever watched. Madrid players wasting great movement and positioning.

phaze

He's in the shame corner.

Lopez made him look like shit so that's why he's on the bench.

Fighting with Mourinho and has been benched. Sid Lowe even went as far today as to suggest that if Mourinho doesn't leave this summer, Casillas will

I see, didn't know that. Casillas must be pissed being benched after 13 years in goal.

Don't see Real coming back if they don't score before the break.

LegoArmo

I got an Xperia Z but I don't know if I can recommend it to someone with all its problems.

Slow updates, overheating issues, bad viewing angles and mediocre battery. The design is amaaaaaazing though.

I don't seem to have many of those problems, it does get quite hot when charging, but it's been fine other than that. I did hear about a "screen lottery" though, I guess I got a good one.

And yeah, my favourite thing about it is the build quality, it's beautiful and durable.

Top Bottom