• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Linius

I got an Xperia Z but I don't know if I can recommend it to someone with all its problems.

Slow updates, overheating issues, bad viewing angles and mediocre battery. The design is amaaaaaazing though.

Battery life could have been better. Bad viewing angles aren't something I experienced to be honest. Whenever I use my phone I don't have any problems with it. Slow updates by Sony are a biggy indeed, they just don't get it.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
this useless team is certainly not going to score 3 in the second half. it was a faint hope from the start, but still a bummer.

Suen

Welp this doesn't look good. That Higuain and Özil chances....if we had only taken two goals there things would be looking much better. That Özil shit is going to be killing me for days.

Lightning

Banned
Disappointed that there have been no goals
I'm not. Madrid need to be godly in the second half to have any chance now.

Welp this doesn't look good. That Higuain and Özil chances....if we had only taken two goals there things would be looking much better. That Özil shit is going to be killing me for days.
I've really got the feeling Ozil is just not a big game player. Not the first time he hasn't been up for the occasion.

FootballFan

Grosskreutz has had several opportunities to make a good pass and hasn't done so, Dortmund could be have been up.

Not looking good for Madrid.

dc89

Battery life could have been better. Bad viewing angles aren't something I experienced to be honest. Whenever I use my phone I don't have any problems with it. Slow updates by Sony are a biggy indeed, they just don't get it.

Weird considering how every time I turn my PS3 on there's some sort of update.

Dortmund played smart, waited for Real to tire themselves out, great gameplan BUT Real's been wasteful, at least 2 chances that should've been converted.

Noirulus

Fucking hell this is frustrating. We had 2 really good chances to score and Ronaldo and Ozil managed to flump them marvelously.

I still have hope for the second half. HALA MADRID!

I don't seem to have many of those problems, it does get quite hot when charging, but it's been fine other than that. I did hear about a "screen lottery" though, I guess I got a good one.

And yeah, my favourite thing about it is the build quality, it's beautiful and durable.
It gets hit when using Chrome or playing something like GTA 3. Viewing angles aren't a big deal for me but I don't know how someone would feel about it, it might be a deal breaker for them.

Rad-

That Özil goal situation was weird. 99% of those he passes to the free player. Wanted to be the hero or just choked?

how much are you paying per month?

i want to get a smart phone, too, but i mostly just text. i dunno, it seems like a waste of money for me even though it sucks not being able to go online when i'm on the train.

I'm a crazy person any bought it without any carrier when I got some money I didn't expect, so I could keep my own cheap as contract with added data.

Top Bottom