• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Raptor

Mou needs to put everythign on the freaking table, or we win or we get destroyed, take out Essien and put Kaka there, take out Coentrao and put Benzema in there, etc.

Meier

I don't give a shit about Star Trek either but the reboot film was fucking awesome. Hyped for the second one now.

This. I'd never seen any Star Trek before the JJ film and fucking loooooved it. Dying for ST2.

May is gonna be awesome for movies. I plan to see Iron Man 3, The Great Gatsby (maybe, depends if my fiancee wants to see it), Star Trek Into Darkness, Fast 6 and Hangover 3 (may as well..).

FootballFan

Yeah his balls are so terrible compared to Götze's

Also it is really funny( actually it is not) what Ramos can do without getting a card

I remember when Messi was still a right winger and Eto'o was our striker, Madrid put Ramos at left back to stop him and literally the whole match just stepped on him and kicked him.

You have to give it to him for being able to do it without the refs seeing it lol.

Suen

I remember when Messi was still a right winger and Eto'o was our striker, Madrid put Ramos at left back to stop him and literally the whole match just stepped on him and kicked him.

You have to give it to him for being able to do it without the refs seeing it lol.
Ramos is definitely among the biggest cunts in La Liga. When Pepe is not mental Ramos shine as bright as the sun.

Him and Carragher are the masters of taking advantage of shite referees

I saw a few eps of Star Trek TNG years before the first reboot came out, don't remember them much; but the reboot was alright. Will probably go and see Into Darkness just cos of Sherlock though :lol

Mou needs to put everythign on the freaking table, or we win or we get destroyed, take out Essien and put Kaka there, take out Coentrao and put Benzema in there, etc.

I play FIFA a lot and do this there, but I don't think that's how it works in real life. Dortmund will just rip them apart without fullbacks!

Top Bottom