• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

FootballFan

That hand ball after the goal was bs. WSW should have gotten a penalty, the ref was right there...

I got Fifa 13 for the pc for 10 bucks. I won my 2nd game in seasons 13-0 against some lollerpool shitty. :lol

Timurid, thrashing and liverpool. Those 3 things remind me of something.

Oh yes. THIS.

GorillaJu

Speaking of A League, I wonder if we signed that Marco Rojas kid that's rumored to be joining us. YouTube scouted him and he looks like he's got a good shot on him. Good passing too.

dc89

De God has put on 1 stone of muscle.

My hero.

DeGandalf.jpg

FootballFan

Speaking of A League, I wonder if we signed that Marco Rojas kid that's rumored to be joining us. YouTube scouted him and he looks like he's got a good shot on him. Good passing too.

DailyFail said he has agreed terms to join you guys.

I think Liverpool might be too big of a jump atm. He is nicknamed the Kiwi Messi :lol

Really quick feet and good dribbler. But that is when compared to A league standard. Would be great if he did succeed at a big club like Liverpool though.

Zabojnik

So excited and relaxed at the same time for Juve - Milan tonight. We've got nothing to lose or gain anymore, but I would like for us to get revenge for the earlier defeat at San Siro. Also, seeing Milan grasping and struggling for that third place would be great fun. Fiorentina, don't fuck up against Toro!

JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

DailyFail said he has agreed terms to join you guys.

I think Liverpool might be too big of a jump atm. He is nicknamed the Kiwi Messi :lol

Really quick feet and good dribbler. But that is when compared to A league standard. Would be great if he did succeed at a big club like Liverpool though.

Hey you never know. Shinji looked impressive in J League 2, played a couple of J League 1 games, and then made the jump to Dortmund. As long as they are young, I feel like they can succeed.

Blablurn

so much shit happened this week. its sick. earthquakes in iran and china, this whole boston thing, the explosion in texas. damn.

Blablurn

are you in china now? did you feel the earthquake?

I'm back in Germany unfortunately : ( But my gf who is still there didnt feel it. The place where it happened is pretty far away from our chinese destination. Still a huge tragedy since they just had a real bad one just 5 years ago.

Matthias Sammer will be at the Doppelpass in around 40 minutes. I doubt he will say anything important but let's see. I guess when it comes to next season stuff we have to wait till Pep arrives.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So excited and relaxed at the same time for Juve - Milan tonight. We've got nothing to lose or gain anymore, but I would like for us to get revenge for the earlier defeat at San Siro. Also, seeing Milan grasping and struggling for that third place would be great fun. Fiorentina, don't fuck up against Toro!

JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!
We need 7 points, whatever we manage to squeeze from this game is a victory. It could go either way.

After all, they're the champions of the last five years. :p /Galliani

Fady K

Waiting for the first one to drop in price hut the 3rd isn't iPad compatible is it?

Salam Sleepless! The 3rd one is not available for the iPad/iPhone. Only the first two (the best two) were remade. The last 2 are available on PC but not really worth the trouble as far as I know. When it drops in price you should definitely pick it up - it sure is beautiful!

Oh right!

If they're going to PAY for you, then by all means stay in Dubai. If not, rent a flat in 'Sharjah', it's VERY close (right Fady?) and cheap!

That is right Yurt! Sharjah is just a few minutes away from Dubai - and the rent is FAR, FAR cheaper. The only downside to being in Sharjah (and even being in Dubai) is the traffic congestion. Otherwise, Sharjah is the way to go for rent ;)

He had Cristiano Ronaldo's United hair.

LOL. Brilliant DC. All that needs to be changed is the word "pass" to "score".

fuenf

Matthias Sammer will be at the Doppelpass in around 40 minutes. I doubt he will say anything important but let's see. I guess when it comes to next season stuff we have to wait till Pep arrives.

The show is so bad, I hate it. It's like PL GAF talking about Bayern.

Anderson

Yesterday almost perfect apart from this

HjLo8hn.png

FUCK BARCA

Hopefully the two games today will be entertaining, with Spurs and Chelsea losing by the end

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The ball is in Marotta's court. Ibra and Mino clearly want Juve.

Agent Mino Raiola continues to suggest Juventus should step up their bid for Zlatan Ibrahimovic. “Six months ago Milan thought Mario Balotelli was impossible...”

The reports have been swirling round for several weeks and intensified considerably, so Raiola spoke to La Gazzetta dello Sport today with more encouragement.

“I already got on the train of opportunity along with Zlatan: anyone who wants to join us is welcome,” smiled the agent who represents both Balotelli and Ibra.

“After all, six months ago Milan thought Balotelli was impossible, but they made the right sacrifice at the right time and the dream became reality.

“It is evident that the Bianconeri need a top player. At the moment I think Zlatan can give them the most guarantees of success

FootballFan

Yesterday almost perfect apart from this

HjLo8hn.png

FUCK BARCA

Hopefully the two games today will be entertaining, with Spurs and Chelsea losing by the end

The league is over and Messi isn't on. I suggest to you betting guys that you shouldn't be too confident with Barca for the rest of the season.

Could be a good weekend for us if we can beat Chelsea, with Everton losing and West Brom & Swansea drawing home games they should have been winning

FootballFan

Can't seem to find a conspiracy video on youtube. Where this guy implies the CL anthem sings about Barca. :lol

These are the champions
THE BAAARCAAAAA

Zabojnik

The ball is in Marotta's court. Ibra and Mino clearly want Juve.

Is Ibra unhappy at PSG or something? He really must be, if he's considering cutting his salary in half to join us. But even so ... Doesn't make any sense.

It's all my fault. I said I'd burn my Ibra Juve jersery, but couldn't bring myself to do it because of the love I had for Ibra when he was with us. Now it's all coming full circle.

Everton boss David Moyes is ready to move for FC Copenhagen's Denmark striker Andreas Cornelius. (Sunday People)

Good luck you cheap fuck.

Could be a good weekend for us if we can beat Chelsea, with Everton losing and West Brom & Swansea drawing home games they should have been winning

Chelsea will go against the statistic and win against you fuckers for once.

fuenf

Can't seem to find a conspiracy video on youtube. Where this guy implies the CL anthem sings about Barca. :lol

These are the champions
THE BAAARCAAAAA

Ils sont les meilleurs
Sie sind die Besten
These are the champions

Die Meister
Die Besten

Les grandes équipes
The champions!

It's clearly about Bayern, everybody knows that.

Top Bottom