• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

madmackem

Alfie aint scared of footballs, footballs are scared of alfie.
8667082481_83fe533d3f_b.jpg

This guarantees we won't turn up today sadly.

Yep. Ridiculous that we put together that really good run of form to put us back in contention for fifth at least, then got 5 points from a run of games where we should have been looking at 9 or 10. Maybe with Suarez getting 8 days between games he can get his scoring boots back on and we can put together a little run before the end of the season. If we want to attract good players and keep Suarez here, we have to prove that we're at least capable of pushing for fourth.

Fady K

Since I started watching Chelsea in January 2011, I have never witnessed a league win over Liverpool. In fact I barely saw Chelsea draw (once only). Otherwise the other four are all losses.

Salazar

Beautiful day.

A poster on RAWK who says he can't go down the pub to watch the match because he thinks he'd get in a fight defending Rafa against mugs.

:lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Disappointed that someone hasn't had Mino roughed up.

Has Italy gone soft ?
He's still trying to sell Hamsik, even though he's not his fucking agent.
KuGsj.gif

Soon enough, they'll gut him and stuff him with garbage on the streets of Napoli.

Is Ibra unhappy at PSG or something? He really must be, if he's considering cutting his salary in half to join us. But even so ... Doesn't make any sense.

It's all my fault. I said I would've burned my Ibra Juve jersery, but couldn't bring myself to do it because of the love I had for Ibra when he was with us. Now it's all coming full circle.

That's true, but it's basically the same amount of money. His contract with PSG expires in 2015 (42M) and the rumoured Juve contract lasts till 2017 + bonuses (37.5+).

hopefully marotta is that dumb.

Oh, he is.

Honda is making his long-awaited return from injury and coming on in the second half. You better not score you blond haired, Japanese cunt. I won't forgive you.

3Sixty

Been busy all weekend. Only just seen saints highlights. Seems like a perfectly legal goal ruled out.

Decent save from Boruc near the end. I love him.

Suen

Amazing shot by Parolo, good save though.

edit: SHIT again! It hit the cross bar, we had three chances to fucking score!! This will cost us.

Suen

Jamie, if you had only scored that, so close :(

edit: we're really starting to push Inter's defense now but are having really bad luck. Meanwhile our defense doesn't hold up well when Inter is closing in on our penalty area.

dc89

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Barry, Milner, Tevez, Nasri, Dzeko

We need to sell Aguero. He's injured all the time. /doicare

Oh well. Still, a Zenit win today cuts the deficit with CSKA to 4 points and CSKA has a tough away game to Rubin next week. REMUNTADAAAAAAAAAA is still on this season.

Entertaining derby overall though. Spartak always brings the lols. Must be terrible rooting for them.

Tc91

Dzeko will score a hat trick.

Edit: Spurs team: Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto; Dembele, Parker; Dempsey, Bale, Sigurdsson; Adebayor.

Top Bottom