• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Go back to /sp/.

iTB3vkewYOtdR.gif

pappe

Fuck yea Spurs!!! Bale you beauty!!

Now we are gonna win the league trow!! Woooohooooooooo!! YES YES YES YES!!!!!

GENT BENT CITY!!!!

Lightning

Banned
Where the opposing team has to do this at the start:

m2SeBn9.jpg

I read somewhere that the tradition in football is for teams to do it for the champions, but I can't remember if it was something that happened in every game if a team wins it with numerous games in end.
Ah okay.

Timurid

HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CERCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A SCORCHER FROM DISTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CERCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A SCORCHER FROM DISTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It had to be (ex-Viola) Cerci didn’t it?
KuGsj.gif

D_prOdigy

I'm worried that AVB won't be able to expect any favours from us against Arsenal or Chelsea if we wrap it up tomorrow. If Ferguson doesn't feel up for chasing the records points total, I can see him playing the kids towards the end.

Meier

Can't decide if I'd rather Arsenal or Chelsea make it to the UCL. Either way, I hope Spurs are there.

A shame Everton has shit the bed. Would have preferred they make it.

Moobabe

Can't decide if I'd rather Arsenal or Chelsea make it to the UCL. Either way, I hope Spurs are there.

A shame Everton has shit the bed. Would have preferred they make it.

Given the way you guys pissed away today I wouldn't be surprised if we miss out - we have to play Man United, Spurs AND Everton in between our Europa League games.

Lightning

Banned
Given the way you guys pissed away today I wouldn't be surprised if we miss out - we have to play Man United, Spurs AND Everton in between our Europa League games.
Your Europa games are only Basel though. You should be able to rotate players against them and be okay.

D_prOdigy

Why didn't Mancini throw Aguero on? If he was genuinely too injured to play, were there not others that could have been on bench? Guidetti?

Moobabe

Your Europa games are only Basel though. You should be able to rotate players against them and be okay.

The same Basel that knocked out Spurs? Sure we can rotate - but our stupid director of football let a whole mess of squad players go to ease the pressure on the first team squad.

I mean - MIKEL is starting today...

Top Bottom