• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

dc89

:( keep our trophy warm united GAF. Don't bother taking the blue ribbons off. We're taking it back next season.

We will take what is ours with Cavani and DDR.

Lightning

Banned
The same Basel that knocked out Spurs? Sure we can rotate - but our stupid director of football let a whole mess of squad players go to ease the pressure on the first team squad.

I mean - MIKEL is starting today...
Spurs bombed the home game and then choked. Something Chelsea will not do, much stronger mentally. Rotating Mata, Hazard and Oscar is all you need to do to be okay. Your standard quality will see you over the line for the rest. United will be tough but Everton and Spurs at the Bridge are not that bad.

doicare

Deserved loss for the ever cheating & lucky Man City, just like last year they didn't deserve to win the title.

Thankfully everybody who was mistaken before now realises that Manchester United are the better team, only injuries stopped them from winning the league.

some crazy games and great goals in italy today

Deserved loss for the ever cheating & lucky Man City, just like last year they didn't deserve to win the title.

Thankfully everybody who was mistaken before now realises that Manchester United are the better team, only injuries stopped them from winning the league.

what a balanced and level-headed assessment of the situation, i applaud you sir.

loooool

so wrong

Meier

Btw, as good as Cech is IRL, I swear he's better in FIFA 13. Everyone has him in FUT and he's just about impossible to score on. :(

Fergie

Banned
Btw, as good as Cech is IRL, I swear he's better in FIFA 13. Everyone has him in FUT and he's just about impossible to score on. :(
Lloris seems to be more clutch. But yeah the brief time I had Cech he did some mad saves.

Right about the injuries. City are lolarious without Vinny Komperz.

Hyped for us sleepwalking to a nervy 1-0 win over Villa. That or we kill them. We won't kill them.
Not many players on form, so 1-0 would be great. Although you never know.

SMD

Football games are notorious for this, it's more about the name than current ability. Cech hasn't been as good as before his injury but people get frustrated if that happens in game.

Go figure.

Top Bottom