• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Messi

As I said Suarez was amazing and awful at times today. Anyone who watched the game would say that. How is that sticking up for Liverpool?

But you didn't watch the game did you?

Suen

Suarez is such a fucking wanker, yet at the same time it is incredible how he tied the game in the 90th minute. I would miss him if he left for another league. The fucking clown he is. He does add a lot of entertainment to the game.
PL depends on having Suarez for it to be entertaining, speak volumes of the quality of the league.

La Liga/Serie A > PL
> Bundeslol

Come at me Arse-bros.

Zabojnik

Juve bros, am I the only one thinking that Asamoah could be molded into a fantastic full-back? He's a beast when it comes to defending.

bud23

LOL_zpsb34c8fd9.png

Dat Catania - Palermo fight today that got Andujar sent off, the cunt wrestled Barreto to the ground.
KuGsj.gif

ikcFKrPw9rJIW.gif

It says a lot about the state of Palermo that the late equalizer was celebrated like this when the team came back home :

WlQzXIo.jpg
oTGHMc7.jpg
ClzGtwh.jpg
dJ4ydte.jpg

But hey, one important poin t from the derby of Sicily could end up being important.

Scum

Top Bottom