• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Removing the club from European competition would be a start. Relegation for repeat offenders would solve the problem.
I'm sorry, our club and players are responsible how? Read the fucking link. They warned the crowd more than once.

Banning the racists for life sounds like a reasonable solution to me.

Peco

I bet that was butthurt Suzy.

Racist chants everywhere in Italy, unfortunately. Football won't change that, but it's a start.

Anyway, I hope we ban the racists for life.

Ahahahahahahahahaha. No, not in Milan when we're playing.

rvy

Banned
How is that NOT a penalty? LOL

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Sporting fans must be pissed tonight

Nah, just Porto fans.

4 points baby.

Oxx

I only started watching for the last 15 minutes.

I had no idea that insane hilariousness had occurred until Sky got all solemn after the game.

I bet that was butthurt Suzy.

Racist chants everywhere in Italy, unfortunately. Football won't change that, but it's a start.

Anyway, I hope we ban the racists for life.

i can't remember the last time milan fans were fined for racism.

you know, there is just something about certain fans, such as lazio, inter, and juve fans, that makes them prone to racism. i do not know what it is. it is a very interesting phenomenon and in my opinion, some social science should be commissioned to study what exactly it is that makes certain fans racist cunts, but others (like milan fans, just to give a random example,) exemplary human beings and true citizens of the world.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dat Benifica goal. Was that Cardozo?

i can't remember the last time milan fans were fined for racism.

you know, there is just something about certain fans, such as lazio, inter, and juve fans, that makes them prone to racism. i do not know what it is. it is a very interesting phenomenon and in my opinion, some social science should be commissioned to study what exactly it is that makes certain fans racist cunts, but others (like milan fans, just to give a random example,) exemplary human beings and true citizens of the world.
Sure.

Congrats Cletic bros!
--------
Wtf Suarez..
--------
Will Chelsea have a hard time signing the right people if they fail to grab a CL spot? Pretty sure Falcao wouldn't come then, right?
--------
XxYQsAP.jpg

Man, I'd love for that sob to end up in jail - fucking thief..
I remember when he pressured Christoph Daum into his cocaine affair mess - acting all like Mr. Clean. What a piece of shit.

/woah at the Benfica goal :O

dc89

Yes. I have hijacked the Suarez thread in a bid to lure more members for CityGAF. We're recruiting, rearming and we're coming back stronger, harder, leaner and meaner next season. No more nice PR Cat.

Messi

Yes. I have hijacked the Suarez thread in a big to lure more members for CityGAF. We're recruiting, rearming and we're coming back stronger, harder, leaner and meaner next season. No more nice PR Cat.

You will fail just like city this year

Bad kitty

Top Bottom