• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Remember how raw Ronaldo was when he started? Remember how raw Sterling was (and still is to be honest, but still impressive)? We need some unpredictability and a new dimension to our play.

Ronaldo was different because he basically had a free run. We'd just sold Beckham who was our right winger. Ronaldo had plenty of opportunities. It's harder for Powell because he has Carrick, Giggs, Scholes, Clev and Ando to compete with. I know that none of us are happy with these options but Ferguson also wants to give every opportunity to Clev and Ando. We can't ask him to prioritise Powell at the cost of the other two.

kharma45

Ronaldo was different because he basically had a free run. We'd just sold Beckham who was our right winger. Ronaldo had plenty of opportunities. It's harder for Powell because he has Carrick, Giggs, Scholes, Clev and Ando to compete with. I know that none of us are happy with these options but Ferguson also wants to give every opportunity to Clev and Ando. We can't ask him to prioritise Powell at the cost of the other two.

Powell is at least as good as any of them bar Carrick if not better if he got a good run in the team. 2 appearances this year for the team is a disgrace.

FootballFan

Song and Adriano wtf are you doing.. jesus.

4 minutes in, still haven't been in their half. Just very shaky passing around the back, Pinto's kick leading to their goal.

IjrZZoI.jpg

WE'RE IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Wilbur

Banned

But the thing is, he should be prioritising Powell ahead of Giggs and Scholes. And if Cleverley and Anderson play poorly, he should then give Powell a chance. It's pretty simple.

Fergie will sort it out, of course he will. But... waiting to see what will happen is just fucking irritating me :/

Timurid

That's too bad. If anyone wants to play on 360 just shoot me a message, GT: heckfu. I'm a Marseille fan so I'm sure I won't be scoring many goals anyway but we'll have some fun.

I would love to play against you, but i only have fifa on the ps3 and pc. :(

Clegg

Powell is at least as good as any of them bar Carrick if not better if he got a good run in the team. 2 appearances this year for the team is a disgrace.

I can't agree with that at all. Clev has been pretty good for us mostly. He isn't ever going to be a world class player but he's been more than adequate for most of the season. Fergie made the right decision there as we now have a good squad player on our hands.

Fry

TWIST

Fady Kiriakides ‏@FadyK85 2 min

Ferguson. Just read your post match interview. You're a joke. The day you retire will be beautiful even if your team keeps on winning.

Suen

Go away 2 minutes, come back and Barca has already scored. Fucking Betis, you will lose this won't you?

Congrats Wooden!

Messi

TWIST

Fady Kiriakides ‏@FadyK85 2 min

Ferguson. Just read your post match interview. You're a joke. The day you retire will be beautiful even if your team keeps on winning.

Who was saying this guy was nicer than me? He has hate surging through him.

K1LLER7

Say if you were a manager and you were down to your last sub. Who would you replace:
1) A player who has been missing all game, sometimes called "pulling a Nasri".
Or
2) Someone who is atleast in the game, but not playing so well.

Edit: Damn you Fady :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nicklas Bendtner ‏@bendtnerb52 21s
Champions is something motherfu..ing special

Nicklas Bendtner ‏@bendtnerb52 1m
Juventus fans are unbelievable good and make the best atmosphere I expiredesed

(Lol he's clearly drunk btw)

ZVsTihC.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom