• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Congrats Wooden! <3

And also sorry for Palermo :(
My congratulations to Copenhagen, Juventus and Ajax.

Can't believe it's been a year since I watched Juventus fans storm the pitch in Cagliari
3AQmK.gif

Thanks Bacon! <3

WJD

TWIST

Fady Kiriakides &#8207;@FadyK85 2 min

Ferguson. Just read your post match interview. You're a joke. The day you retire will be beautiful even if your team keeps on winning.

Not really a twist. United always turn Fady into an irrational mess.

His one flaw as a human being.

FootballFan

Aha. Reid was the guy who got the ball at the line against Newcastle right?

Yeah lol. Pretty good defender, but gets talked up by most here haha.

I remember reading an article predicting that he will have a short stint in Italy for one of the big teams before joining one of the massive EPL clubs. :lol

Never.

dc89

TWIST

Fady Kiriakides &#8207;@FadyK85 2 min

Ferguson. Just read your post match interview. You're a joke. The day you retire will be beautiful even if your team keeps on winning.

I love Fady. I will fly out to Abu Dhabi to celebrate Frogson's retirement with him.

kharma45

Say if you were a manager and you were down to your last sub. Who would you replace:
1) A player who has been missing all game, sometimes called "pulling a Nasri".
Or
2) Someone who is atleast in the game, but not playing so well.

Edit: Damn you Fady :p

Replace #1, at least the other guy gives a damn.

I can't agree with that at all. Clev has been pretty good for us mostly. He isn't ever going to be a world class player but he's been more than adequate for most of the season. Fergie made the right decision there as we now have a good squad player on our hands.

Clev has been solid, something Powell I believe would've been at least able to match.

Suen

lol Villa how is that even possible. Even Messi couldn't believe what he was seeing :LOL.

Omg Villa how do you miss that. :lol Messi's reaction.

Villa starting to miss chances, right in time for Juve to get him. :(
Best part was Messi's reaction :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom