• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I really hope we get rid of tito, the players no longer have any confidence in him. in their eyes he is clueless.

dc89

The fan who collapsed this afternoon during the Hibernian v Kilmarnock game, has unfortunately and sadly passed away. R.I.P

FootballFan

I really hope we get rid of tito, the players no longer have any confidence in him. in their eyes he is clueless.

See that stare Messi gave Tito from the bench when they scored the second goal. Messi will fire him and announce it publicly after the match.

Razor554

I give him next season to prove himself. If he is still an useless fuck, then bring in some ex-Barca player like Laudrup or Frank de Boer.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BJhs5RUCUAAdFSb.jpg:large

-

Barca, what's going on?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
See that stare Messi gave Tito from the bench when they scored the second goal. Messi will fire him and announce it publicly after the match.

What about Messi faking lacing his shoes during that villa miss, messi is legit pissed.

Linius

I give him next season to prove himself. If he is still an useless fuck, then bring in some ex-Barca player like Laudrup or Frank de Boer.

Nope.

But yes to Laudrup. And I don't think we want another season with Tito. His tactics are just plain weird from time to time. Let's not sub any players till ten minutes before the end of the game when we're about to get kicked out of the CL.

fckkca4ilaj.gif

fdsfdsfgdsfgdreqflps.gif

copenhagenonamk.gif

Igor Vetokele was so happy. :D

and Ariel Jacobs, fuck me that man is brilliant, love that the Belgians are even taking over Copenhagen. The match was terrible, 0-0 with only one real big chance (a miss from a few meters away from goal from us lol), that combined with Juve - Palermo, Everton - Liverpool (some of it), Chelsea and United it has been some real goal dry matches for me today haha

Fuck off and die Brøndby, hope you relegate on the last day.

heckfu

Banned
Forgive me father for saying this, but PSG are getting screwed by the refs up and down the pitch. What is happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom