• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

That's too bad. If anyone wants to play on 360 just shoot me a message, GT: heckfu. I'm a Marseille fan so I'm sure I won't be scoring many goals anyway but we'll have some fun.
We have a nice-sized 360 club. Play many nights a week with 5 or so.

Turok_TTZ

wth is going in this psg game? what is ancelotti doing? getting dejavu from carlo's milan.

^^ what do farsa want, a trophy for possession stats? they could do an arsenal and make their own trophy but instead of winning matches to win the trophy, win the trophy solely on who had more possession.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Bayern can win the treble, but they will never play like this. No one will care about them, only blablurn and fry8
pxlheZBl.jpg

FootballFan

They won't be better than Barca were at their best.

I don't think any team will ever be better than that.

I doubt it too, but you never know. But if we were to compare, if this Bayern were to win the treble, they wouldn't be on the level of Pep's treble team.

Though I doubt any Bayern fan gives a shit about that, lol. Winning the treble is good enough and it's not like they played shit, they actually play very nice football.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I doubt it too, but you never know. But if we were to compare, if this Bayern were to win the treble, they wouldn't be on the level of Pep's treble team.

Though I doubt any Bayern fan gives a shit about that, lol. Winning the treble is good enough and it's not like they played shit.
They lost against Arsenal. Their shame will never go away.

FootballFan

thiago is hot garbage, cesc's so much better than him.

You will see the light one day. Thiago is amazing, loses the ball and makes mistakes at times but he does great things too. And the more experience he gets the less of the bad stuff he does and the more of the good stuff he does.

Dat dribble from Messi lol.

FootballFan

Full time. Good to see the players still look happy after the Bayern bullcrap performance lol.

Wtf at that handshake between Alves and Pinto...

Blablurn

Congratulations, Chivas is officially the worst team of the tournament!

*slits wrists*

lol. u know, when i met my gf and started to follow mexican football a little, i thought chivas are one of the better teams over there. but since then i only see them losing and losing. the cruyff fiasco was the worst thing seeing coming out of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom