• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

image.php

FootballFan

If Messi had been fully fit, could Barca have done it? Or were Bayern just too good either way?

Bayern would have been too much. But if Messi, Biscuit and Masch were there then I'd actually have been confident about the match.

Bartra and Song simply not good enough for opponents like Baryern. We would have scored but conceded if only Messi was back.

Suen

That free kick......Messi is just too fucking good. Bale is not even close in approaching his quality.

edit: FUCK BETIS!! Could have scored there!!!

Suen

Fucking impossible, Messi comes in and it's over. This just really makes me wonder how the Bayern game would have been with him in Camp Nou...

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Bayern can win the treble, but they will never play like this. No one will care about them, only blablurn and fry8

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Best team in the world, ever. Shame we didn't get a real Champions League final since Messi was injured so Barca were playing with a handicap.

:p

Turok_TTZ

rmcsport article

Apparently Ancelotti is rumoured to have told his men that he is staying at psg and that he will extend his contract to psg by 2 years.

I hope this is true. stay away from my madrid you fat filone!!

Losing to tigres leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

FootballFan

Bayern can win the treble, but they will never play like this. No one will care about them, only blablurn and fry8

Don't do this :lol

We have no idea how Bayern will turn out, young players, Pep next season, Goatse, they already play possession football etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom