• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
lol. u know, when i met my gf and started to follow mexican football a little, i thought chivas are one of the better teams over there. but since then i only see them losing and losing. the cruyff fiasco was the worst thing seeing coming out of that.
The problems came way before Cruyff, though. The sad thing is that we reached a Libertadores final with most of the players in the current squad. Now we are gonna fight relegation next season.

Wilbur

Banned
iBhpNttXkO9BG.gif

ibevm3P0mefEsn.gif

Don't think that was a straight red tbh. Definite yellow. Maybe a red, if you're being harsh. But it just looked like a frustrated swing at the ball as opposed to a kick

Loooool at Luiz though. Cunt troll <3

Meier

Some lady called Darcie Glazer keeps bidding for players for me in my FM file.

They're all shit.

What's going on.
My Porto side has a Director of Youth Development or something and he always tries to sign utter shit players with incentive laden deals and percentage profit add-ons. Fortunately I changed it so I could veto the signing but not before he signed a few useless youngsters.

I made sure not to keep the Sporting Director around. Too expensive.

Luiz has really developed well as a player. Very good center back, takes free kicks, good shots from distance, scores goals, can play in multiple positions.

Cool. Just post on gaf when you want to play. I'll be free in the evening.

We'll try and get Wilbs, UFCOL and Timurid.

Right now it's me, you, UFC and Koko.

Don't think that was a straight red tbh. Definite yellow. Maybe a red, if you're being harsh. But it just looked like a frustrated swing at the ball as opposed to a kick

Loooool at Luiz though. Cunt troll <3

It looked a red a lot more to me the first time I saw it where I was sure he also tried to him him, before the kick.

The zoom in makes it even better

luiiizweuxn.gif

Wilbur

Banned
It looked a red a lot more to me the first time I saw it where I was sure he also tried to him him, before the kick.

The zoom in makes it even better

luiiizweuxn.gif

Hahahah it's so blatant, not even pretending he's hurt

Stupid by Rafael anyway. I probably would have given a yellow, but can't blame the ref for the red.

Yeah I don't think it was that bad a challenge at all but the intent was kinda obv so can't complain too much.

Rafael had a really good season but he still has moments where he loses his head. Might be something that stays with him forever tbh.

Slizz

Yeah I don't think it was that bad a challenge at all but the intent was kinda obv so can't complain too much.

Rafael had a really good season but he still has moments where he loses his head. Might be something that stays with him forever tbh.

It will stay, the minute he loses that passion/anger he won't be effective.

Hindle

Banned
Out of all the times to be banned, it had to be on the final day of the championship. But yea what a finale.

I'm backing Palace to come though the play offs. It would be great to have them in the PL.

Slizz

Been playing the new Tomb Raider a little over the weekend. Real fun, it does a good job of keeping me engaged the whole time. Very little lull between events.

Timurid

IMO without sirigu or silva (plus OL's form today) it will be against Brest.
Motta and Becks will be good for the game against LOL and if Lucas can play too. I can see us grab a win or a draw.

Toulouse will do a miracle in the Vélodrome.

766766558.gif

Leonardo <3

I know no one cares but : fuck yeah

jPdBkr2.jpg

krdct0G.jpg

ysl2Z5S.jpg

NafKbE1.jpg

ClzNU8h.jpg

B9YegFf.jpg

and keeping up with Bendtner traditions, except normal drunk driving is boring, so Cornelius got a police bike

Wd2JQTL.jpg

Meier

Interesting. Ancelotti is reportedly signing a new deal with PSG. What will Madrid do if that happens? #RafaIn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom