• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Yorke is utterly deserving of the title you fucking cunt

JKlfbEo.gif

I played u like a nocturne bitch

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What if Madrid sell him back to the pl

Welll there's nothing we can do about that. The little oik can burn in hell for refusing to go on the pre-season tour and then having the cheek to complain he didn't have a proper pre-season.

If he ever has to play against us Sandro knows all his wily ways and will keep him under control.

lol Sheffield United. Shove that up your arse.

Question time:

I often read on redcafe that Ronaldo is better than Messi because Messi needed growth hormones to give him the physicality needed to be a top, top, literally top footballer. Does the use of growth hormones detract at all from your opinion of him as a player, as he needed an 'unnatural' treatment to give him the oppurtunity?

Personally, I think of it the same way as I'd think about a player who had spinal surgery as a kid after a breach-birth. It may not have been life-saving, but it was completely necessary not just for him to have a good career, but to improve the quality of his life whether he was to be a footballer or not, and is therefore irrelevant.

Thoughts?

Wilbur

Banned
Swagbonlahor has always stimulated my zones.

lol

And Raf's red leaves us short a winger and a fullback in the one suspension

Weimann, Lowton and Benteke are sexual beings as well. And sweet sweet Lambert.

Is Smalling still injured? Otherwise Jones will be at RB. Or fucking Tony.

Wilbur

Banned
And just as I say I love Weimann and Benteke, I refresh the page and see Benteke Unchained. #Villa4Relegation

Question time:

I often read on redcafe that Ronaldo is better than Messi because Messi needed growth hormones to give him the physicality needed to be a top, top, literally top footballer. Does the use of growth hormones detract at all from your opinion of him as a player, as he needed an 'unnatural' treatment to give him the oppurtunity?

Personally, I think of it the same way as I'd think about a player who had spinal surgery as a kid after a breach-birth. It may not have been life-saving, but it was completely necessary not just for him to have a good career, but to improve the quality of his life whether he was to be a footballer or not, and is therefore irrelevant.

Thoughts?

Bit of a catch 22 situation, because there's no way he would have been a professional footballer without the growth hormones. However, they chose to give him the growth hormones because he was such a special player.

I don't let it cloud my judgement anyway. Best player I've ever seen.

GorillaJu

lol Sheffield United. Shove that up your arse.

Question time:

Thoughts?

It is, in my opinion an asterisk that will always be there on his name. But I think all players have asterisks :p

Dangerous habit.

Phil Jones: Our Busquets ?

Its not too bad imo. There's less idiots than on RAWK, but then again there are far fewer prominent posters, meaning that the idiots have more of a presence and the conversations go round in circles, often 10 times per page :p

Some of the lengths they go to to find something to abuse Liverpool about put you to shame though :D

Would anyone be interested if I wrote a mini-review of the PS4 and launch games? Decided to get one at launch :)

edit: Mass Effect and Dark Souls will go down as my personal Mario games, I'm so much more enthusaistic about games than I was in the months before I played them.

Dishonored temporarily killed my love for gaming, the way that Chelsea temporarily killed football. Shove that up you arse, morsel.

Clegg

Jones isn't bad in midfield when he's asked to stay in his own half and mark someone. He usually does a decent enough job. But when he's asked to play an attacking game he's a bit rubbish. His passing isn't good enough for a midfielder and his crossing is poor.

He needs more games as a centre half. He's good enough to be a quality centre half if he gets enough game time. SAF says his future is in defence so let's play him there.

Zabojnik

Christ imagine if I was a Villa fan all because of Smily Dwight and his uncontrollable trollop penetrating cock

Speaking of penetrating cocks. I remember how shocked I was back in the 90s, when a story broke about Dwight and Yorke taking part in an orgy. For some reason it completely shattered the 'heros' image I had created in my mind as a kid during all those Juve - ManU clashes, lol.

Oh by the way..

Matri, Quaglia and Giovinco must be buzzing.

Facism

Gold Member
Would anyone be interested if I wrote a mini-review of the PS4 and launch games? Decided to get one at launch :)

edit: Mass Effect and Dark Souls will go down as my personal Mario games, I'm so much more enthusaistic about games than I was in the months before I played them.

Dishonored temporarily killed my love for gaming, the way that Chelsea temporarily killed football. Shove that up you arse, morsel.

go for it, i'd read it.

Would anyone agree that Jones and Henderson's careers have basically progressed the same way, but Jones has escaped media criticism because he's been relied on less and played in a better team?

Clegg

Hitcher I'd read your PS4 review.

Can't always trust dedicated websites or magazines. Too many vested interests in those. And they always go overboard when reviewing launch games.

Speaking of penetrating cocks. I remember how shocked I was back in the 90s, when a story broke about Dwight and Yorke taking part in an orgy. For some reason it completely shattered the 'heros' image I had created in my mind as a kid during all those Juve - ManU clashes, lol.

Matri, Quaglia and Giovinco must be buzzing.

Finkle is Einhorn

@Clegg, you're overlooking my massive bias. All I'll have to compare it against in terms of features is the PS3 btw, so forgive me if I go overboard on praising things that have been industry-standards since 2006 :p

I'd read it, caressing my beautiful pc.

Wilbur

Banned

When you say shattered, you mean solidified, right?

Would anyone agree that Jones and Henderson's careers have basically progressed the same way, but Jones has escaped media criticism because he's been relied on less and played in a better team?

Nah, Jones started his career at United really impressively while Henderson did the opposite for the entire season, and now this season one has been more impressive than the other but not to the extent Jones > Hendo was for the first half of last year. Plus Jones is 'future England captain' and played well at the Bernabéu, so I don't think its that he's escaped media criticism because they have called him out for poor performances before... just that Henderson's made such a marked improvement its easier to remember what they used to say about him before.

dc89

Go for it. I'll probably get one too.

Clegg

Finkle is Einhorn

@Clegg, you're overlooking my massive bias. All I'll have to compare it against in terms of features is the PS3 btw, so forgive me if I go overboard on praising things that have been industry-standards since 2006 :p
That's fine. I'm a PlayStation fan too.

It would be good to hear what others think of the system.

kharma45

I wouldn't mind getting a PS4 but I think I'll wait until they slim it down first, I'm wary of the reliability of consoles now after my PS3 experiences.

Nah, Jones started his career at United really impressively while Henderson did the opposite for the entire season, and now this season one has been more impressive than the other but not to the extent Jones > Hendo was for the first half of last year. Plus Jones is 'future England captain' and played well at the Bernabéu, so I don't think its that he's escaped media criticism because they have called him out for poor performances before... just that Henderson's made such a marked improvement its easier to remember what they used to say about him before.

Yeah, fair enough. I think people ignored the fact that Henderson was played a lot at right wing last season too much. I honestly don't know what Kenny was thinking there. If a player's short on confidence, don't put him in a bloody position where he has to risk taking the fullback/winger on, and then risk a low-percentage ball to find 2 misfiring strikers who took up ridiculous positions in and around the box.

I'm terrified that Rodgers will push him out the door, he's still in that position that Babel was in under Rafa where he was first to be subbed regardless of his performance, or suitability for the new tactics being used with the sub.

Slizz

No launch consoles for me anymore. Last launch console I bought was my Dreamcast.

Going to wait a few months after launch before I decide if I go console or PC.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck even talking about new consoles yet, we have GTA V first bros. I'm so excited I can hardly contain my ejaculate.

I'm sure I rubbed one out to the image of them having a good time in Manchester's high-class brothels, once I hit puberty.

Saw the video of Conte in his little pants this morning. Turns out it is possible to have a laughing fit while jerking harder than a Christian Benteke header.

What do Ibra, Buffon and Higuain have in common?

180px-UEFA_Champions_League_logo_2.svg.png

choking-method1.jpg

@Wilbury, I'm keeping my hype in check. GTA4, while a brilliant game in its own right, was a rubbish GTA game imo. And I'm wary of the 3 character stuff, can't help but think I'll dislike at least 1 of them, probably 2.

dc89

I wouldn't mind getting a PS4 but I think I'll wait until they slim it down first, I'm wary of the reliability of consoles now after my PS3 experiences.

I had my launch 360 replaced 3 times because of RROD.
I then bought an elite = fine
Upgraded to S = fine.

Both still work. I have TC the elite because I'm nice.

I still have my first PS3 and it works fine. TC's YLOD and he got a slim.

confuziz

Banned
I'm not sure how a striker like Ibra is 'choking' when the rest of the team is failing to deliver him proper passes/crosses.

I had my launch 360 replaced 3 times because of RROD.
I then bought an elite = fine
Upgraded to S = fine.

Both still work. I have TC the elite because I'm nice.

I still have my first PS3 and it works fine. TC's YLOD and he got a slim.

Do you have a back-compat PS3, or did you get it after they discontinued it.

Would you guys pay £100 extra for the PS4/720 to be backwards-compatible? I think I'd have to. Couldn't care less about the convenience, but the fear of the PS3 breaking and needing a new one so I can play the games is palpable

edit: Come on confuziz. All of those years of doing absolutely nothing for Juve and Inter in the knockout stages, and you're gonna blame it on poor delivery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom