• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Roflmao. Why have I shunned the series all this time ? I need to get into it.

Yeah buy GTA5 in September! San Andreas was the best game on PS2, and GTA 4 wasnt too bad either, but unfortunately the games just didnt age well. The soundtracks, though, are master pieces.

dc89

WHOO! G Nev chooses Zabaleta as the best RB of the season.

"He's more than a RB. He plays football the right way, an outstanding fullback."

:D

Official: Zabaleta > Rafael. NevGod said it himself

Missed it, what was the montage?

And Stoke are safe for sure. It's Sunderland, Newcastle or Norwich for me.

I think it will either be Wigan or Norwich. I'm going to say Wigan on goal difference because of the Arsenal game and because I tipped them to go down earlier in the season.

The sad thing for Wigan is that it might makes sense for them to rest players in the FA Cup final, but obviously they can't do that.

3Sixty

This is a boring TOTS.

I expect better from GNev

Edit: Schneiderlin shout out.

You're alright by me Gary, you're alright.

dc89

what

Ben Arfa played this season? I don't remember. Which goals were they?

Ben Arfa was a rocket. And Ba was a volley from a long ball IIRC.

Can't remember against who though. But it was defo this season, had this seasons kits.

"yeah, look at him, he is so awesome, he always makes jokes and pleases me with his nice and friendly attitude ^_____________^ i really hope *gasps* i really hope he is going to be our new coach ^___^ . Cause you know, I have absolutely no doubt that Klopp can make it in England! He is ready to replace our current coach. Maybe he will stay even longer than our current one!! Just imagine, 19 years of Klopp would make my heart bump like never before ^__^ And did I mention his press conferences??? ooooooh eeemmm geeeeeee, he is so funny once he starts with all the jokes and teasing. hahahahaha, i wish our coach would be a lil like him. i mean, he became a solid 2nd this year. woooow, and winning two titles in a row before. HE IS COOL RIGHT? I MEAN.... THE PRESS CONFERENCE ARE QUITE SOMETHING! he is quite the mouthfull roflolololo. U know... if he really joins us.... maybe it also means we have a shot at Gündogan????? I think a german would say something like this: heilige scheissendreck!!! hahaha, Gündogan could be the missing place in our midfield puzzle. in combination with klopp we could be a european force for years!! i mean, and just imagine... every pre-match conference would be a true highlight since Klopp is speaking. And wow, from what I saw in youtube he is always happy and friendly. A TRUE PEOPLE'S MAN! HIM AND GÜNDOGAN WILL BRING US BACK TO GLORY TIMES!!!! "

jbgsOdt6p1nOZu_e.jpg

Kenka

Yeah buy GTA5 in September! San Andreas was the best game on PS2, and GTA 4 wasnt too bad either, but unfortunately the games just didnt age well. The soundtracks, though, are master pieces.

I will. I need to make my GTX 560Ti work a bit. GTA III is only 10€ on Steam, I think I'll draw.

Meier

I hope someone gets a gif of the Fletcher celebration so you guys can see the blonde who was jumping around with her shirt coming up a bit to show her unzipped pants. It was so bizarre.

Ian Darke and Macca were struggling to hold it in when the camera cut back to them during the closing bit.

Wilbur

Banned
I think it will either be Wigan or Norwich. I'm going to say Wigan on goal difference because of the Arsenal game and because I tipped them to go down earlier in the season.

The sad thing for Wigan is that it might makes sense for them to rest players in the FA Cup final, but obviously they can't do that.

Yeah, I do think that the FA Cup final is a real shitty situation for them to be in, because its more likely than not they'll lose. Alcaraz, Figueroa, Ramis and Beaseujour all injured as well.

They still could go down of course, but they have two really winnable games left.

Kyoufu

Ben Arfa was a rocket. And Ba was a volley from a long ball IIRC.

Can't remember against who though. But it was defo this season, had this seasons kits.

Ah. Must have been against Villa and Reading.

IIRC the goal against Reading is Ba's best goal for us (in his own words).

Wilbur

Banned
Can't remember enough goals to say GOTS, should have watched the montage :(

The RVP volley against Villa probs. And the RVP volley against Fulham. And the RVP goal against Liverpool. Oh Robin <3

Benfica goal was stunningly good. Lowton's goal was amazing. Remy's was great. That Watford one from earlier in the season as well umf. Umtiti's in the EL... some good goals this season off the top of my head.

Clegg

Can't remember enough goals to say GOTS, should have watched the montage :(

The RVP volley against Villa probs. And the RVP volley against Fulham. And the RVP goal against Liverpool. Oh Robin <3

Benfica goal was stunningly good. Lowton's goal was amazing. Remy's was great. That Watford one from earlier in the season as well umf. Umtiti's in the EL... some good goals this season off the top of my head.

You need to make a list.

Linius

can someone else do it 4 me

Just someone fucking gif and youtube all the best goals of the season and I'll put them in order of best to worst and by how long it took me to jerk to each one

I should have done that. Keeping a gif folder of the best goals and upload it in one badge at the end of the season. Then Footey Gaf can vote for the official FG Goal of the Season. One award Messi hasn't won yet.

WJD

Yeah, it's not as hard as it looks from that angle. If the defender ran towards the goalline and he put it over him then that would be very impressive. Like Kanu's goal against Chelsea.

Pretty much. I'd say even Aguero's against Liverpool was more impressive.

rvy

Banned
I SUPPORT FUCKING BAYERN NOW.

FUCK YOU JESUS. FUCK YOU VIEIRA.

FUCK BENFICA.

BAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom