• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

Crap, I chose to buy a i3-2100 back then.

On-topic: Ali Karimi ended his career today !

23sld3.jpg

55729586-ali-karimi-roy-makaay-and-bastian-gettyimages.jpg

Bayern legend ! What do you think of him Kyoufu ?

wait he still played?
he was probably the most talented persian footballer but he was lazy as fuck. could have been even better than mahdavikia.

Clegg

Just started watching Person of Interest for the first time. Its pretty good so far.

And I can see where Watch_Dogs got its inspiration.

Randdalf

Just started watching Person of Interest for the first time. Its pretty good so far.

And I can see where Watch_Dogs got its inspiration.

Other than the pretty rain graphics I don't really know why people are excited for this game, it looks like a GTA clone with an instant-win hack button.

Any realistic chance to see Dynamo in the CL next year you think? I'd rather see them than Anzhi Marshmallowa.

No, neither do Anzhi for that matter. Russia just has the two spots for the CL. It's going to be CSKA and Zenit. Europa League spots are all up for grabs though. If CSKA wins their cup game against Rostov tomorrow then 6th place gets a EL spot, otherwise its just the top 5. Would be so nice to have Spartak miss out.

RTaqZXm.png

AlexBasch

So somehow I got my hands on a copy of PES2013.

After a match and a half, this was pretty much my reaction:
tumblr_lk8j6qmj7K1qzu5wc.gif

I'll get back to FIFA, thanks. Haven't liked a game from the series since Winning Eleven 8. This feels dead, lazy and "press Square for awesome" doesn't excite me much.

Kyoufu

So somehow I got my hands on a copy of PES2013.

After a match and a half, this was pretty much my reaction:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk8j6qmj7K1qzu5wc.gif

I'll get back to FIFA, thanks. Haven't liked a game from the series since Winning Eleven 8. This feels dead, lazy and "press Square for awesome" doesn't excite me much.

Winning Eleven 7 was the last time I played a PES game.

The only thing I hated about it was tactics like man-marking killing my fun of an arcade experience.

feel

Based ESTORIL!!!! <3 <3 <3

The Porto vs Benfica match will practically be a final for the title fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

We have the home advantage but a tie favors them and then we have to go to Pacos Ferreira (having a fantastic season) for the last match.

Epic ending to a season, unlike other leagues' boring finishes.. :p

Timurid

Based ESTORIL!!!! <3 <3 <3

The Porto vs Benfica match will practically be a final for the title fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

We have the home advantage but a tie favors them and then we have to go to a Pacos Ferreira (having a fantastic season) for the last match.

Epic ending to a season, unlike other leagues' boring finishes.. :p

Ligue 1 can have a epic finish if the LFP deduct points from us. :(

K1LLER7

Oh man! Will go look at the stats now lol

Edit: holy shit division 8!

Edit2: Quiche has the same assists as me, that needs to change soon :p
He's got the assists. But the finishing, he was replecating your Torres-esque form from earlier :p

It's addicting, I think I have 10 goals in 12 games.

^ Not bad in 1 day. We'll be in division 1 soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom