• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

i'm talking about really strong hate, guys. user which make u mad

Don't hate anyone, there are those that are annoying who just do a drive-by troll post. "so this Barca is best team ever? hahaha" or "Juve have 29 cheating cunts" or even Barca fans that come in here once every OT to tell everyone we are the meaning of football.

I mean, if you're going to start something, what's the point of even posting that stuff if you won't even be there for the replies. Just to troll? I find it pretty odd myself.

Splatt

Lol, just saw this from yesterdays Dinamo Moscow game and had to gif it.

Miss of the year?

iVzL28htEFttI.gif

He's got nothing on this guy

ibhpEGlf5oZzXl.gif

Don't hate anyone, there are those that are annoying who just do a drive-by troll post. "so this Barca is best team ever? hahaha" or "Juve have 29 cheating cunts" or even Barca fans that come in here once every OT to tell everyone we are the meaning of football.

I mean, if you're going to start something, what's the point of even posting that stuff if you won't even be there for the replies. Just to troll? I find it pretty odd myself.

I think the line between a joke and a troll is a very thin one. Personally I've not tried to troll anyone in here, the Juve 29 thing I didn't participate in since that was obvious trolling but when Barca lost I cracked up a few jokes but those might have been viewed as trolling material.

Trolls don't even bother me. I rarely get worked up over things on the internet but people who don't know the offside rule and how away goals work are the exception.

Slizz

Lol as soon as I saw Stoke Sunderland on the schedule I decided that today was a perfect day to detail my truck....

Finish up and read all the comments in here reinforcing that I made the right call.

Suen

lol that Di Canio reaction, the definition of failure right there.

Trolls don't even bother me. I rarely get worked up over things on the internet but people who don't know the offside rule and how away goals work are the exception.
Wait until a Spartak supporter joins this community.

Meier

Lol, just saw this from yesterday's Dinamo Moscow game and had to gif it.

Miss of the year?

http://i.minus.com/iVzL28htEFttI.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Pretty bad. Dzeko's miss against Swansea this weekend was quite similar. I'm still dying seeing it.. fuck me.

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibvbVFRNUCBTyg.gif

http://i.minus.com/i1PWnTuPadUpt.gif[img]

I don't even...[/QUOTE]

Holy shit. :lol Was that Ajax's women's team or something?

Wilbur

Banned
You can assure you that BayernGAF loves footyGAF!

I love Bayern GAF. I don't even mind Bayern. But goddamn it's too hard to pass up trolling opportunities.

Holy shit. 10 min after getting the draw, Carlos Martins gets a second stupid yellow and Benfica are done to 10 men with 10 min left.

Fuck they're drawing? Wanted them to lose their unbeaten run.

Lambda
Give us a poem
Lambda Lambda
Give us a poem

Kenka

Holy shit. 10 min after getting the draw, Carlos Martins gets a second stupid yellow and Benfica are done to 10 men with 10 min left.
Thanks God they won't bottle the championship even if they draw since there are two matchdays left, and they are at least one point ahead of Porto (which should be enough at this point).

Guy in the far left is Kuranyi ? Who missed actually ?

Germanized.

Kuranyi is the Dinamo player who appears at the end of the gif and starts raising his hands. The player who misses is Pavel Solomatin( he's only 20 so I guess it's slightly redeeming). He scored later in the game so I guess it somewhat makes up for this lolworthy miss.

Empty

such a waste of time watching that game. fuck off stoke, horrible play against ten men.

anyway if wigan can win tommorow then the relegation battle gets so good.

Wilbur

Banned
No wait, Norwich are DOWN

Newcastle will draw their last two games.
Wigan will win two and lose one.
Villa will lose both.
Sunderland will draw one and lose one
Norwich will draw one and lose one

Down on goal difference

Meier

They just showed a replay of Steven Fletcher celebrating in the box upstairs. Why the hell did that girl have her pants unzipped? :lol

Kyoufu

No wait, Norwich are DOWN

Newcastle will draw their last two games.
Wigan will win two and lose one.
Villa will lose both.
Sunderland will draw one and lose one
Norwich will draw one and lose one

Down on goal difference

Arsenal will batter us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom