• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Solomatin missed because of Kuranyi. Don't ask me how I know it.
I know it.

Just for you: two gifs of Kuranyi hitting the post from that same game.

iJgkb6ABJSvdq.gif

ibe5djbYYWENs1.gif

not gonna bitch about Estoril's offside goal, it happens, but holy shit, having Carlos Martins on the team is like playing with 10. he might as well be scoring own goals.

oh well, a draw wtih Porto suffices. still want the win.

Wilbur

Banned
Eh? Wigan are still favourites to go down.

Wigan are gonna beat Swansea methinks, will be level with three teams but a better goal difference than Norwich and Newcastle. Then Arsenal away, which considering they won there last year is a tough one to call at this time of the season but I think the FA Cup will factor into them losing. And then Villa at home. Which I think they'll win, leaving them on 41 points.

Can't see Newcastle, Sunderland or Norwich getting wins in any of their last two games.

Tc91

I don't think people realize how much shit Newcastle are in.

1 goal scored in 4 games, 2 wins in 9, talks of a rift in the dressing room and Pardew has lost his marbles banning papers from the ground.

QPR have started to actually play all be it too late for them and Arsenal will be playing for 4th.

I can see them going down IF Wigan beat Swansea tomorrow who have been really bad since winning the League cup. (Yep just checked, 1 win since winning that trophy on March 1st. They are already on holiday)

Wigan at home vs Swansea, I think Newcastle are going in to the relegation zone tomorrow.

dc89

Wigan will probably win tomorrow night. They have the ability to pull results off when it matters.

Beating United last year for example.

Wilbur

Banned
After all, Man Utd won.

*ba dum tishh*

If Bayern win the treble it really will be the shittest season.

Worst season ever. We were 5th last season.

FIFTH.

Can't believe the drop off this year, I genuinely can't. Fifth?!

Although you have been unlucky with injuries, and Europa League is draining. No excuse for being where you are, but you should be comfortably safe in the top 12 or so.

Realistically Swansea can't because Wigan play Villa

O yer, West Ham as well then.

Kenka

nah, his is on the Cayman Islands he should be fine.
I knew someone would catch me in the air, didn't know it would happen so quickly though :p
Just for you: two gifs of Kuranyi hitting the post from that same game.

iJgkb6ABJSvdq.gif

ibe5djbYYWENs1.gif
Nice present, thanks ! Kuranyi is the Carlos Martins of Dynamo, if comments about Martins in this thread are any indication. I wonder why Dynamo bought to begin with, and why they kept him instead of loaning him out to Osnabrück.

Wilbur

Banned
Always. I can't leave a place that has Wilbury's presence.

one day me and you are gonna go for lunch and get one of those egg burgers and i'll cut open the yolk and pour all the 'cheese' on your svelte brazilian dick and suck it off

Fry

one day me and you are gonna go for lunch and get one of those egg burgers and i'll cut open the yolk and pour all the 'cheese' on your svelte brazilian dick and suck it off

:lol :lol :lol

But you said my dick would never get any close to any of your orifices just yesterday.

I'm too good to be rejected ain't I.

Wilbur

Banned
:lol :lol :lol

But you said my dick would never get any close to any of your orifices just yesterday.

I'm too good to be rejected ain't I.

Don't fucking change your name to Schweini or I'll call you Fry8 every time I quote you.

Suen

Great free kick by Getafe from Leon. This stream is fucking shit, supposed to be HD but I can't even read what the fucking time is :lol

Nice present, thanks ! Kuranyi is the Carlos Martins of Dynamo, if comments about Martins in this thread are any indication. I wonder why Dynamo bought to begin with, and why they kept him instead of loaning him out to Osnabrück.

He's actually been quite good for them recently, stepping up since Kokorin has been out hurt. Dinamo, in general, have done a great job turning their season around after they started it by losing 7 of their first 8 games. Now they're up to 4th place.

rodvik

Actually it turns out that draw was a decent result for Villa. We have worse GD than Sunderland so that extra point does not impact us, plus Stoke still being in it (just) means that they will have to try hard against Southampton.

That GNev montage was great

It's a shame, but I think Stoke are pretty much safe. It would require them to lose both games, Sunderland to win at least one, Norwich to get at least 4 points from WBA and CIty, same for Newcastle against QPR and Arsenal, Villa to lose against Wigan and beat Chelsea, Fulham to get at least one more point, and Wigan to win at 2 at the very least (including against Villa).

For all the money Pulis has spent, his side have never finished in the top half.

edit: 500/1 on that happening

rodvik

That GNev montage was great

It's a shame, but I think Stoke are pretty much safe. It would require them to lose both games, Sunderland to win at least one, Norwich to get at least 4 points from WBA and CIty, same for Newcastle against QPR and Arsenal, Villa to lose against Wigan and beat Chelsea, Fulham to get at least one more point, and Wigan to win at least 2 (including against Villa).

For all the money Pulis has spent, his side have never finished in the top half.

edit: 500/1 on that happening

Terrible team. Its a shame they are likely to stay up. They are like us last season, staying up because other teams around them had bad results but playing utter dross themselves.

Kenka

He's actually been quite good for them recently, stepping up since Kokorin has been out hurt. Dinamo, in general, have done a great job turning their season around after they started it by losing 7 of their first 8 games. Now they're up to 4th place.
Any realistic chance to see Dynamo in the CL next year you think? I'd rather see them than Anzhi Marshmallowa.
Roflmao. Why have I shunned the series all this time ? I need to get into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom