• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

PRESSSSSSSSSSSS

3Z85rZN.gif

Salazar

Banned Paper trying to ruin ZahALLAH's shine

he is in the spotlight after claims his brother Herve is a member of a south London gang

Seems like Herve's business. This is the supposedly "worrying" image they use:

Kx3eA8D.jpg

Black men with champagne. And Wilf ain't even there. I'm shaking. Hold me, racist tabloid.

and that he is already splashing out thanks to the £35,000 a week he is now receiving from United.

lol. Pay you 35,000 shekels a week and see if you still have egg sandwiches for lunch, journo spunkbubble.

Some of Zaha’s brothers — he has eight siblings — were seen in Cheshire yesterday looking at huge houses for him to live in when he moves to United.

How dare he.

Several new cars have arrived since his salary was more than trebled by United and he moved out of his flat near the Palace training ground to live in rented accommodation.

Maybe he bought his bros some cars.

And the Mirror, lol

Wilfried’s agent last night refused to comment on Herve’s links to DSN.

No shit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte pulling a Mancini >
Conte: "I won't settle with this. I want to win the Champions League, and for that even Ibrahimovic and Higuain may not be enough"

Well yeah we need more than two CL chokers.

Conte: "The model to follow is Bayern Munich"

Salazar

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho 38s
Pardew on Ben Arfa: “Hatem has been struggling. This hamstring... I don't even think it will be strong for six or seven weeks."

lmao

Good quote for the transfer window buildup.

bjaelke

Wigan have a surprisingly good run-in form and Swansea have been on a decline ever since claiming the COC title. With a win tonight Wigan could reach Newcastle, Sunderland and Norwich at 38 points with only 2 rounds left to play.

The remaining schedule for the 4 teams looks like this:

Sunderland - Southampton
Tottenham - Sunderland

Wigan - Swansea
Arsenal - Wigan
Wigan - Aston Villa

Norwich - West Bromwich
Manchester City - Norwich

Queens Park Rangers - Newcastle
Newcastle - Arsenal

I highlighted the matches where both teams have a lot at stake (CL and relegation). City - Norwich could be a key fixture if Chelsea leaps past City in the table. If not then I reckon Norwich have the "easiest" schedule.

Salazar

Dat Redcafe

Do we really need to sell Ando? I don't think so... Giggs and Scholse will soon hang their boots.

Anderson is a good midfielder, I think he's the type of player who'll mature with age...

phaze

Leonardo (of PSG) pushed the referee at the end of PSG-Valenciennes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J-SaZEPHe8

:lol

Goal said:
The French club's title challenge could become tighter after the sporting director appeared to push the referee during his side's 1-1 draw with Valenciennes.
Paris Saint-Germain could face a points deduction in Ligue 1 after sporting director Leonardo angrily confronted the referee during his side's 1-1 draw with Valenciennes.

Thiago Silva was sent off two minutes before the break against Daniel Sanchez's side, and video footage showed the former AC Milan boss shoving Alexandre Castro in the tunnel. Should Castro decide to report the incident, the French authorities could slap the capital club with a hefty punishment and the Brazilian with a suspension.

The code of conduct of the Professional Football League (LFP) stipulates that, "in addition to the punishment of the trainer, coach, official or medical staff member, a deduction or suspension of points of the team" can be handed out.

"He's a referee who has done 10 matches, this was his 10th, and he has given 48 yellows and five reds," Leonardo told reporters after the match. "This was a calm match and he has brought out seven yellows and one red. I don't understand why we have a referee with nine matches for a big game like this. I don't understand."

PSG saw its lead cut to seven points in the wake of the game thanks to Olympique de Marseille's win over Bastia on Tuesday. PSG has three games left to play this season.

Would be hilarious if true.

Wigan have a surprisingly good run-in form and Swansea have been on a decline ever since claiming the COC title. With a win tonight Wigan could reach Newcastle, Sunderland and Norwich at 38 points with only 2 rounds left to play.

The remaining schedule for the 4 teams looks like this:

Sunderland - Southampton
Tottenham - Sunderland

Wigan - Swansea
Arsenal - Wigan
Wigan - Aston Villa

Norwich - West Bromwich
Manchester City - Norwich

Queens Park Rangers - Newcastle
Newcastle - Arsenal

I highlighted the matches where both teams have a lot at stake (CL and relegation). City - Norwich could be a key fixture if Chelsea leaps past City in the table. If not then I reckon Norwich have the "easiest" schedule.

We will bottle the game with Wigan, I can feel it.

FootballFan

As I said earlier, Sanchez should and probably will get a second chance next season, he has shown glimpses of good, though a lot has been bad.

I still believe.

5 goals and 6 assists in the last 8 matches isn't bad at all. At least I have hope for him unlike Dos Santos, Valdes, Song, etc.

Zabojnik

Felipe, nooooooo. What have you done. Can't the other Fry be persuaded to add a number to his nick so you can have yours without the 8? Mumei pls.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Kaboom:

"We never used to work with a lot of tactics before. This is something Andre has brought to the club - a lot of tactics and also a lot of discipline. That is something we needed years before.

harry_redknapp_1494143c.jpg

dc89

Nice Silva GIF's Meier! He was brilliant last season, I hope a summer off gets the best out of him again! No pesky Euro's this year to drain him! Being a constant winner must be tiring :p

And on the lawyer doing UEFA over FFP. He may not be successful, but I await the day a club takes them to court over it. People would be nieve to think that some clubs haven't had top lawyers looking into it.

Ushojax

Does Sczcehczny annoy anyone else? Reminds me of Valdes but with less trophies.

He's annoying but at the end of the season we can all laugh at him when he gets sold to Zagreb or something. 'Spurs don't have the quality for 4th'. He doesn't have the quality to oust Fabianski, he should wind his neck in.

The best keepers are all a bit mad/overconfident but Chesney doesn't back it up on the pitch.

Salazar

People would be nieve to think that some clubs haven't had top lawyers looking into it.

Greedy fucking bellends are predictable in that way.

The European Commission backs FFP to the hilt, though. This peacock of a lawyer is not getting far. And clubs are within their rights to do what they fucking like - they just won't get invited to competitions. And they have no right, as such, to be invited: there is no right, as such, that is being infringed.

FootballFan

He's annoying but at the end of the season we can all laugh at him when he gets sold to Zagreb or something. 'Spurs don't have the quality for 4th'. He doesn't have the quality to oust Fabianski, he should wind his neck in.

The best keepers are all a bit mad/overconfident but Chesney doesn't back it up on the pitch.

That's true, most keepers are confident/cocky. I guess they have to be.

Some are more likable though, like Pinto, Cech, Casillas, DeGod etc.

don't hate on Barca Pinto, you just don't get him

Ushojax

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 58s
Dean Saunders sacked by Wolves. Big challenge for someone to take on ...

Mick McCarthy must be absolutely pissing himself. I will never understand what Wolves thought they were doing last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom