• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
England's Silver Fox (title shared with Phil Schofield)

Surely the sexiest silver fox in Britain

kevin-keegan-1.jpg

Feorax

I'd be willing to take relegation if it meant Pardew would be sacked, but that isn't going to happen.

Going down means we won't be getting Carroll either. :(

Carroll plus £5 million for Ben Arfa and Krul.

He's gotta go somewhere and West Ham won't stump up the cash. If you do go down, at least you know he'll beast the Championship.

FootballFan

What needs to happen in the remaining games for Wigan to be relegated? Who do they need to lose to? Why are they so good at the end of the season every time.

pulga

Banned
FUCK WIGAN

I think this is the season theyre going down :( Hopefully Sunderland or someone such will buy Figueroa. Dont think anyone would go for Espinoza.

Did McCarthy's goal put Wigan ahead?

I saw a stat today that said James McCarthy had a higher long pass accuracy % than Carrick. There were some surprising others as well, like Sidwell, Karagounis, Barry, Taarabt, Nastasic, etc...

Oh and Dembele was top!

HARD TO BELIEVE ITS NOT SCHOLES ITS BAAARRY YOU KNOW

edit: shit Swansea score again?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
To be honest, it must be nice supporting Wigan. Their fans celebrate survival as hard as the title winners. It's surreal to be in that situation every single season.

Meier

Thought City would score again there for sure. Rodwell had about 7 shots now and 6 could have gone in.

Yacob should see a red card. Just did what Nasri did earlier this year but more evident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom