• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Hope this isn't a red for Kolarov -- nervous that Micah is having to talk to the ref.

Phew. That would have been a terrible decision but ya never know.

Bo-Locks

I'm staying just across the road from the Emptyhad. If it wasn't for the traffic I wouldn't even have known there was a game on. People like to shit on OT for being quiet these days but there is a cancer that has taken over the entire league and nowhere is exempt. Nowhere.

I was staying here last season when City scored the two late goals against QPR. I'll never forget the noises that came out of the stadium that day :( That day has literally ruined this entire apartment for me. I can't even stay here without thinking about that moment and being reminded of that terrible sinking feeling.

And I see that Wigan still can't even fill the stadium for such a pivotal game.

L1NETT

Go Wigan!!! Don't care about the size of their fanbase, would rather watch good footy than Stoke.

Side note. New Empire of the Sun? Yay or Nay?

Suen

garethbaleavatar.jpg
hPTLn20.gif

Carbonox

Look at Wilbury's naked mole rat body. Fucking him would get you done for collaborating with Rolf Harris and Jimmy Saville.

Meier

There it is from Dzeko! It was coming. His first goal in who knows how long.

First since Southampton on Feb 9th. Jesus.

Jesus, being in a niche in the table is boring. Couldn't care less about West Brom or Swansea, not bothered about Everton either since they basically have 6th sewn up.

FootballFan

Mou is spot on about Lopez/Casillas by the way. Iker is a fantastic shot stopper but not really in any other department; positionally he's poor and there's been a fair amount of goals that Ramos/Pepe get blamed for that Casillas should be. A very good keeper whose talent has been exaggerated due to the team he plays for, his nationality, the captaincy etc.

So Valdes really is better? YES!!

(Casillas is fucking shit at rushing out, shit at goalkicks(horrible even), shit at placing the wall during freekicks, De Gea-like at catching crosses or punching them away)

Sandro pls get him.

FootballFan

he is nice, but come on man you can touch everyone at RM, just dont touch Iker, he is the last great madridista in the team and no homegrown replacement in sight.

?? They have Nacho.........................................................................LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL just kidding.

This game is so shit. Why do people want Wigan to stay up? They can't even fill their stadium.

Some of their players are fun to watch, and they have a likable manager, unlike your plodding Frenchies jogging around taking instructions from a cunt.

edit: That is a nothing free kick from Maloney

Wilbur

Banned
espinoza seems to be taking his conception of the left back position from evra

To be fair to him, he is a centre midfielder by trade. Evra's an anomaly in time and space.

This game is so shit. Why do people want Wigan to stay up? They can't even fill their stadium.

Good football, good manager, underdogs, better than Norwich/Stoke/Newcastle/Sunderland in those departments.

Lemme do some more revision until the end of the football and then I'm down. Got my first exam at half 1 tomorrow, EEK

Then another exam at half 1 Friday and a 12 page script and 10 page treatment in the same day, EEK

Good luck then, I just came out of a quick succession of exams too. No pressure if you can't join in.

Meier

OH MY! Rodwell just blasted one from close that was cleared off the line.

Just took another shot from distance that was wide. I'll give the kid this, when he has played this year he has been VERY active. For better or for worse..

Edit: Milner from distance and it hits the post. City could have had 5 or 6 by now.. but of course have 1.

That's not really a good reason. Seeing as you have neither likable players or manager.

We're fun to watch though 7 times out of 10, either for the good football or for the lols. You guys are an embarassment to the sport this season.

Still want Sunderland to go down though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom