• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodvik

Villa ladies actually win shit.

0,,10265~11907717,00.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Well, Rodwell won't be opening his account just yet.

Mancini has seemingly gone to a 3-5-2 just as Odemwingie comes on. Seems an odd choice to me.
I don't think it ever worked for City.

Mostly because Mancini uses fullbacks instead of CBs.

Meier

West Brom has been playing Stokeball the entire second half. What an ugly, ugly half.

Long on, he scored against us in the first game..

Alcaraz/Ramis were alright for parts of the season, but both of them and Figueroa are injured.

Forgot about Alcaraz, he's decent.

That goal though...

Its basically ruined the season aside from the Top 4 battle, and that may well be over come 10pm tomorrow

Have we ever gone into the last game of the season with everything done and dusted?

Title
Top 3/4
Europa League spot/s
Bottom 3

I can see it happening this year

Sage00

Once And Future Member
We had Caldwell captain us in the Champions League last 16 against (raining champions) AC Milan. Think about that for a second.

rodvik

Beating Villa at home will bring them to 38 points, but can you see them beating Arsenal? It really could go either way, but Arsenal will be mega galvanised if Spurs lose tomorrow.

Honestly I dont want to tempt fate but the idea of gabby, weimann and benteke against this Wigan defence is pretty good.

Carbonox

Beating Villa at home will bring them to 38 points, but can you see them beating Arsenal? It really could go either way, but Arsenal will be mega galvanised if Spurs lose tomorrow.

Arsenal - luckily - have something to play for against us and Wigan (in their race for top 4). So it could work out for us. However, Newcastle neeeeeeeeed to beat QPR. Not draw but beat, to be in with a good chance. Newcastle are in such a sorry mental state I'm not optimistic about that match. I just hope the QPR players will be in a completely and utter 'dont give a shit' mood. Even Pardew's shite tactics can make us lose against someone like QPR.

Surprise surprise, Di Santo's done nothing other than essentially give Swansea a man's advantage. They may as well be playing with 9, and 4 of them are shit defenders. Plus a shit keeper. That leaves 4 Wigan players worth a shit on the pitch.

Meier

Another ugly 1-0 win where we should have scored a few more but couldn't manage. Story of the season really. Should help clinch another Golden Glove for Hart as well.

Roll With It! Always nice to hear that over the PA afterwards.

rodvik

Arsenal - luckily - have something to play for against us and Wigan (in their race for top 4). So it could work out for us. However, Newcastle neeeeeeeeed to beat QPR. Not draw but beat, to be in with a good chance. Newcastle are in such a sorry mental state I'm not optimistic about that match. I just hope the QPR players will be in a completely and utter 'dont give a shit' mood. Even Pardew's shite tactics can make us lose against someone like QPR.

If you lot cant beat a checked out QPR you should resign from the league. Thats the easiest game anyone has left to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom