• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowderedToast

o shit

time for liverpool to rise from the ashes and take the mantle like the prophecy foretold
fingerscrossed.gif

Clegg

Telegraph Sport ‏@TelegraphSport 1m

Alex Ferguson is understood to be giving serious consideration to ending his 26-year reign as Manchester United manager. More follows

nonononononononononononono

Meier

Apparently the Daily Mirror has suggested Nani + cash for Marchisio is a possibility. Juve would be insane to do that but they apparently inquired bout him last season.

Fergie out, Rafa in? Wouldn't it be interesting if Mou was packing not for Chelsea but for United? I'd shit bricks.

It can't be true. Not fucking now. I genuinely think I'll cry, what the fuck I won't be able to concentrate in exams and I'll be sad all day. I dont.... why?

Why now?

Tell me its not true.

Because he'll be leaving on a high, having put Man City back in their place and overtaken us in league titles. Why not now?

He trademarked the symbol and the name because he has it on a hat. I'm guessing someone is going to make and sell them for him.

It's not really any different to R9 or #5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom