• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Well that was terrible.

I thought Gallas was bad but Caldwell tonight was truly insipid. Sunday league stuff.

Empty

five goals. comedy defending. (comedy) indirect fk in the box. goalie going up in the last minute and getting a cross in.

great game

Fintan

Goddam Caldwell is bad. So that's pretty much it for the relegation race as long as Wigan don't pull off some wonder result at the Emirates.

Wilbur

Banned
I hope you're happy Rodvik, Kyoufu, 3Sixty, Carbonox, you fucking CUNTS

Shit turgid teams like Stoke and Newcastle and Norwich staying up, to be joined by fucking Cardiff and Hull.

Premier League is going to be even shitter.

SHIT

Fuck bayern.
Our reserves won today. Hope we can avoid relegation from the third division.

1R1RepX.png

2 games outstanding (vs. Hallescher FC and Stuttgart reserves)
I'll be there vs. Hallescher FC.

Fintan

Shit turgid teams like Stoke and Newcastle and Norwich staying up, to be joined by fucking Cardiff and Hull.

SHIT

Hopefully Watford or Brighton will make it up through the playoffs, they'd be nice additions.

Wigan aren't 'vulnerable' at the back. For me, vulnerable means you can't quite handle pressure, and make little mistakes that cause avoidable goals, like us, Chelsea and Arsenal.

Wigan are embarassingly self-destructive and clueless.

Wilbur

Banned
Roma lost in the last minute against Chievo LOOOOOOOL

Revenge for Fiore you fucks. Why couldn't you have lost that one and won this one you fucking idiots :(

rodvik

SHIT

Let us not argue on this happy day of all happy days. I embrace my Newcastle and Sunderland brothers in rejoicing.

Wilbur

Banned
FIFA bros, how do I become part of this clubs thing

Hopefully Watford or Brighton will make it up through the playoffs, they'd be nice additions.

Yep, either of those two and I'd be happy. Rather Brighton, reckon they'll make more of a fist of staying up.

Fuck Pearson, fuck Holloway.

Hixx

YES YES YES

FUCK YOU WIGAN

FUCK YOU SKY

FUCK EVERYONE FOR BUMMING WIGAN AND THEIR "PLAYING THE RIGHT WAY"

PLAYING THE RIGHT WAY TO THE FUCKING CHAMPIONSHIP

YES

FootballFan

Wow these posts from that cat thread:

"I am going to cry amd whine and crave attention at three am, and if I don't get it I will knock your grandmothers antique vase onto the floor shattering it to wake you up and.... Why are we going outside?"

I hated that cat. My wife still thinks he snuck out.

He had a long history of knocking things over in the middle of the night to get our attention. And considering the amount of effort needed to even reach that vase, he did it purely out of spite for me ignoring him since my wife wasn't home and I refused to wake up. Knocking over picture frames is one thing, knocking over a hundred year old hand made family heirloom? It was time to go.

He wasn't declawed, and there are already tons of cats that survive outside in the winters in Minnesota. I at the very least gave him a shot at survival, unlike most people where I live who would have just put him down rather than deal with him.

And don't give me that family member crap, we have other cats that mean the world to us. He was a self centered little monster that demanded he be the alpha male 100% of the time. My wife wasn't even upset that he vanished as it caused our other cats to calm the fuck down.

He pushed his luck one to many times, I left it up to fate. Unless you all would rather I had just dropped him off at the vet, who would have put him down for certain as he just could not get along with people.

How can someone even do that.. just go to a vet and put him down, don't throw an indoor cat out in the cold and say "it'll live". Some people man.. He actually thinks the cat had something personal against him and his vases :lololol

Or am I the only one that sees what he did as really wrong?

Wilbur

Banned
Let's not speak of shit, Wilbury. Your club has made the league shit for two decades.

Its because of clubs like mine your team even exists as a form. Success breeds the money. Say thank you for your television rights, Kyoufu.

And even then you're still perilously close to fucking it up LOL.

Go down. Bring Pards with you. Bring that stupid cunt Steven Taylor with you. Bring that even stupider cunt Tiote with you. Bring Shola. Leave Yohan.

How can someone even do that.. just go to a vet and put him down, don't throw an indoor cat out in the cold and say "it'll live". Some people man.. He actually thinks the cat had something personal against him and his vases :lololol

The guy's a cunt

Wilbur

Banned

Wow that's evil. I fucking hate cats. But that is evil.

YES YES YES

FUCK YOU WIGAN

FUCK YOU SKY

FUCK EVERYONE FOR BUMMING WIGAN AND THEIR "PLAYING THE RIGHT WAY"

PLAYING THE RIGHT WAY TO THE FUCKING CHAMPIONSHIP

YES

I'm laughing so hard. Would really rather Wigan go down then any of the others directly involved. Stoke are basically safe

Carbonox

And then the cold water of realization hits all of us.

We are relying on Arsenal.......

Uh oh.

I'm hoping Arsenal's goal of finishing in the top 4 means they will actually put 110% in to winning their game against Wigan. Against us I don't care providing we beat QPR.

Meier

Thought Wigan would draw at best at West Brom and they surprised me with a win. Thought this game might be a win but was expecting a draw at worst. Didn't think they had more than 5 points at most in them from those last 4, so this isn't particularly surprising despite their year-end voodoo magic.

Hixx

The Off The Ball twitter is reporting that media crews are gathering outside Old Trafford now, apparently for Fergie's announcement of retirement. Most likely bollocks, given the time and suddenness. Could be to do with that supposed United headline in tomorrows papers?

Empty

hmm. red issue have been speculating recently about circumstantial evidence suggesting that fergie is stepping down this season and being replaced by mourinho

Wilbur

Banned
The Off The Ball twitter is reporting that media crews are gathering outside Old Trafford now, apparently for Fergie's announcement of retirement. Most likely bollocks, given the time and suddenness. Could be to do with that supposed United headline in tomorrows papers?

Wait, what?

What?

No. It can't be. Not this week, I won't be able to fucking focus. Noooooo. Be bullshit please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom