• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
3ecd48d7629c48c3638e22ad69c4007f.jpg

No. No no no no no no no no no no. Don't do this Fergie :( we will crash and burn without you. You have to stay as our manager till the end of time

LegoArmo

Really hope Man Utd become one of us others who have cycles, peaks and troughs. They've been at the top for a long, long time.

Doubt it happens, they'll get a top manager and still be one of the richest clubs in the land. Maybe not as completely dominant, but they won't fall completely away.

Someone had to. Also Wernbloom will save CSKA, just wait and see, Loko will stand no chance. Also who's this 17 year old beast you mentioned?

Hope you guys win tomorrow!

Loko have been dreadful, since the resumption of play after the winter break and couldn't score despite playing a 4-2-4. That is until 3 games ago, where they decided to bring up 17 year old Aleksei Miranchuk from their youth team and use him as a playmaker. Now they're scoring and winning. CSKA stand no chance.

Edit: my favourite thing about this Miranchuk kid is that he was a Spartak youth academy product but they cut him because they claimed he had poor conditioning or something. LOL Spartak

feel

Most of us have never experienced a Fergie-less United, it will be pretty bizarre to see someone else in that bench. I feel for the United bros, this can't be easy news to take.

ibng1j6WM6PfHZ.jpg

Empty

Most of us have never experienced a Fergie-less United, it will be pretty bizarre to see someone else in that bench. I feel for the United bros, this can't be easy news to take.

we've never had a different manager in the ENTIRE time i've been alive

it's terrifying

D_prOdigy

It does make me think back to this really weird, reflective, vague thing he said just the other day

"It's always difficult in football to be absolutely sure of the future because the game has a habit of tripping you up," said Ferguson.

"I don't have any plans to walk away from what I believe will be something special and worth being around to see."

He can't go because Zaha hasn't lit up the league yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom