• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah Rooney must be sold now. Fucker couldn't control his fitness even with SAF's leash around his neck. He'll be out of control under NiceGuyMoyes.

jlvDCn214Vxez.jpg

Clegg

Yeah Paddy Crerand made an arse of himself on Irish radio this morning.

He point blank said he had heard nothing of a possible retirement. Then he went on to say how the Rooney to Munich story was rubbish too. Which obviously means he's on his way to Bavaria. £30m pls.

Wilbur

Banned
We've also the Fergie factor in transfers. Nobody will give a damn about playing for Moyes :(

Yeah, we wouldn't have RVP right now, that's for sure.

Moyes has a pretty good eye for a player though. Jagielka from Sheffield United, Fellaini, Mirallas, Jelavic looked a bargain last year... I think he'll do a good job in the transfer market, but I don't think that means we'll necessarily get a midfielder again :lol

Everton play quite like us, get the ball out wide and then work into the box.

Wes

venison crêpe
@martynziegler 3m
Jose Mourinho will not be Ferguson's successor, senior sources tell me. Moyes clear frontrunner. Story on PA wire. #pafergie

K1LLER7

Yeah, we wouldn't have RVP right now, that's for sure.

Moyes has a pretty good eye for a player though. Jagielka from Sheffield United, Fellaini, Mirallas, Jelavic looked a bargain last year... I think he'll do a good job in the transfer market, but I don't think that means we'll necessarily get a midfielder again :lol

Everton play quite like us, get the ball out wide and then work into the box.
I was hoping we'd get away from that style of play. It's just too predictable from us. Want to see us go through the middle more often and not the wings at first chance. Mou pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom