• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Everton correspondent for the Liverpool Echo:

Greg O'Keeffe ‏@GregOK 14m
Increasingly hearing that David Moyes WILL leave #EFC to succeed Alex Ferguson at #MUFC in the summer

Martinez to Everton. Mark Hughes to Wigan.

moyestzuzr.png

faridmon

You shouldnt be. Unless you plan on fighting for relegation coz that is the only time when Martinez can motivate his players enough to give a fuck.

He never had the quality players in the first place and always gets his best ones sold every year. Not to mention he will be pressurised a bit if he was at everton.

I say, lets see how it goes for the first few months and if it doesn't work out, then lets fire him.

Tc91

Ben Jacobs ‏@JacobsBen
I have just been told by Jose Mourinho's camp that #ManchesterUnited have not made any approach to Jose #Mourinho.

Ben Jacobs ‏@JacobsBen
Furthermore, the claim from Mourinho's camp is the Special One was "as surprised as anyone" to hear Sir Alex had left

Let's be avin you Moyes.

faridmon

Wtf happened? It was only a couple seasons ago that he won the league. Where did he finish last season?

He won the league last season as well. Other teams have learned their way of play and Molde don't have plan B to counter those tactics.

Wilbur

Banned
Just got my history of English essay back. 25/100 loooool. Fucking cunt compulsory modules I have no interest in plus my laziness = shit essays. Fuck this, might change my degree to something not fucking cock.

And exam in half an hour. What a shit fucking day.

K1LLER7

Just got my history of English essay back. 25/100 loooool. Fucking cunt compulsory modules I have no interest in plus my laziness = shit essays. Fuck this, might change my degree to something not fucking cock.

And exam in half an hour. What a shit fucking day.
Good Luck!

Write down Fuck Bayern at the end of the paper ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom