• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Is it just ITV news who are constantly showing the footage of Moyes at Wembley when reporting on his move to United.

Fuck sake. How many times has he been there? Once? Making him out to be some sort of wonder manager.

All of a sudden he's an incredible manager. Must have won a sack full of trophies in the past 8 hours or so that I am unaware of.

Wes

venison crêpe
I can't stand when these teams miss as the cameras always focus on an upset Dutch girl. My kryptonite.

What the fuck must have happened that the entire team is slitting each others throats. Casillas not shaking hands with Modric and Lopez, and even the by spaniards called out "favored" portugese players gunning for Mou now.

Can't believe that grown men were crying bitter tears for the same man at Inter and Chelsea.

D_prOdigy

Is it just ITV news who are constantly showing the footage of Moyes at Wembley when reporting on his move to United.

Fuck sake. How many times has he been there? Once? Making him out to be some sort of wonder manager.

All of a sudden he's an incredible manager. Must have won a sack full of trophies in the past 8 hours or so that I am unaware of.

You seem angry.

quE5eTKl.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Do you have to be so insulting?

Or does swearing make you feel big and manly?

You must be new here.
3AQmK.gif

pulga is just messing around.

DerZuhälter;57258470 said:
What the fuck must have happened that the entire team is slitting each others throats. Casillas not shaking hands with Modric and Lopez, and even the by spaniards called out "favored" portugese players gunning for Mou now.

Can't believe that grown men were crying bitter tears for the same man at Inter and Chelsea.

Mancini's Inter all over again.

He has a lot of psychological and motivational tricks in his arsenal. We're just seeing what happens when they all backfire.

i said it before, the problem is Madrid, not Mourinho.

Casillas probably feeds his girlfriend reporter all type of shit to sabotage Mou's. fuck them and leave, they don't deserve to be winners.

jtb

Banned

your manager is Mancini. are you really in a position to be shitting on other managers?

So Justified will get a little worse in S2, then a lot better for S3 onward? Unpossible :p

S1 finale was great,
Boyd is a
legend, Raylan is legender. Could do with less of the romance rubbish, although Winona and Ava are fit as.

Bumhead

Banned

Trophies are definitely the only way to judge a manager, you're absolutely right.

Come on, Dan. At least save the meltdowns for when he masterminds another win over City.

Linius

AZ YEAH

Though these fuckers hate our guts I'd like them better than PSV. Ninty minutes of PSV showed me once again what a bunch of cunts they are.

FeD.nL

AZ YEAH

Though these fuckers hate our guts I'd like them better than PSV. Ninty minutes of PSV showed me once again what a bunch of cunts they are.

Disgusting how they were crying to Kuipers after the final whistle, at least have some dignity.

Congratulations to AZ though and lol to Verbeek when interviewed

L1NETT

Know it probably been discussed to death, but Moyes makes his fair share of bad transfers too. Bilyaletdinov springs to mind.

Still think he is probably the right man. Anyone is going to struggle going after SAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom