• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dibbz

Everywhere I've read acknowledge that Moyes is going to have a very tough job but are adamant that United will give him time.

Times have changed however and it's going to be very easy for everyone to be able to jump on his back if things go bad. With such a massive club like United there will be attention from all over the place than there would be 20 years ago. Really is the end of an era but I'd be shitting my pants if I were a United fan tbh.

Linius

ibawgUsL7oQCam.gif

Come to us. You know you'll love it in Amsterdam.

Zabojnik

So Justified will get a little worse in S2, then a lot better for S3 onward? Unpossible :p

S1 finale was great,
Boyd is a
legend, Raylan is legender. Could do with less of the romance rubbish, although Winona and Ava are fit as.

I'd say that's a fairly accurate description, yeah. Justified is fantastic. Almost makes me wish I was rocking leather boots and a cowboy hat. I could never pull it off the way Reylan does though.

You can just see the nandralone in Del Piero.

No one can out dope an Italian.

Bet gent, cou yunt.

I'd say that's a fairly accurate description, yeah. Justified is fantastic. Almost makes me wish I was rocking leather boots and a cowboy hat. I could never pull it off the way Reylan does though.

I think that whenever I watch it. I want to try it out just to see if it would look stupid, as I imagine it would, especially in England :D

He looks so boss :(

Since nobody answered, I'll ask again

Which Sleeping Dogs DLC is worth buying, having already completed it?

Linius

Footey Gaf, I'm gonna start a new save in FIFA manager mode and I want to start with a club in the Championship. What would be a fun club to start with?

Is this for next season?

Indeed. Has Coppa Italia finals badge as well.

These are our kits:

Nike-Juventus-13-14-Home-Kit.jpg

Nike-Juventus-13-14-Away-Kit.jpg

The extra stripe means that there's a black stripe dead centre. Last time we had a black strike in the middle? 2009-10. Egads...

juventus-09-10-nike-kits-2.jpg

And we have a history of yellow/gold kits including this baby from the 80s.
juventusgold1984.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
Footey Gaf, I'm gonna start a new save in FIFA manager mode and I want to start with a club in the Championship. What would be a fun club to start with?

After having to suffer through McLeish and McLaren it is time for McLinius to take Nottingham Forest back in to Europe.

Meier

Who else is going to win it? Chelsea have a lot of work to do, with or without Mourinho, to rebuild that squad. Spurs have even more work to do... it remains to be seen if Levy will spend big on the striker they clearly need.

I think City will win it back next year and I think we would have even if SAF had stayed. The likelihood of the strike force not scoring more goals next year is very slim. We've only conceded 2 more goals than last season and I expect a CS in the final 2 games (at most 1 or 2 should be scored) and there's really no reason to think we won't do similar again next season.

I think our strikers will score more next season and we'll see more from the midfield. I'd expect the team to get closer to 85-90 goals again. We'll finish this season at 70 or less in all likelihood.

I love Altidore. Beastly man.

Just seeing now that he scored the winner today. Awesome stuff, so nice to see him doing so well. I know he's over 30 goals on the season thus far.. by far the most an American has scored in Europe before.

Kyoufu

I know Newcastle are shit, and I know you wasted hundreds of pounds on a WiiU

:p

Have I just caught a few games where he's made a habit of it then?

Probably. Schmeichel was godlike throughout his career. Definitely one of the key contributing factors to Man Utd's 90s dominance and Newcastle's lack of trophies.

Also, I bought my Wii U for MonHun so it wasn't a waste :p

Wilbur

Banned
Probably. Schmeichel was godlike throughout his career. Definitely one of the key contributing factors to Man Utd's 90s dominance and Newcastle's lack of trophies.

Also, I bought my Wii U for MonHun so it wasn't a waste :p

KASPER YOU FUCKING MUG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom