• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
G5WkHdJ.jpg

KuGsj.gif

Arnie

It deffo wont be lennon like, spl aint rated that highly in england and everton fans would kick right off getting lennon.

Why would they kick off over Lennon? They hired their last manager from the Championship and look where that got them.

Personally I think it'll be Lennon. Martinez doesn't suit them.

phaze

Why are ElTopo and Lunchbox banned? looooool

Did your wife work for Nintendo and everyone had a go with her?

I mean...you get why being #2 alone means jack shit, right? Imagine there's a 10km race with a normal guy, you and a few really fat people. You place second. Big fucking deal man.

Could be a perm tbh.

Those sales thread sure are interesting. I 've to check them more often.

pulga

Banned
Haha, no I like Moyes but it's a bit underwhelming.

Although as far as I'm concerned Wayne Rooney can go if it paves the way for Ronaldo's return.

Bwahaha its amazing how deluded you Mancunts are about Ronaldo going to United. His main reason for going back just retired yesterday. Not gonna happen, you can't afford him.

Lazio, once again, has classy kits made by macron. Observe:

Lazio+2013+Final+Kit.jpg

Lazio+2013+Final+Kit+Collar+2.jpg

Lazio+2013+Final+Kit+Detailed.jpg

Their ultras are fascist, nazi pricks, but I have a soft spot for the team and how they play. And their kits are fucking fantastic to boot.

I really don't like how the chest part of that Lazio shirt looks so seperated from the upper part, makes it look kind of ugly.

I posted this this morning but couldn't embed the image :(

Like anyone click links in here!

Could be a perm tbh.

Those sales thread sure are interesting. I 've to check them more often.

Sales threads are hilariously sad. All those feels for Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say Lunchbox just got banned for being Lunchbox.

luizdhtolqebx2.gif

TrueBlue

Haha Loved that bit yesterday, AVB didn't care but surely Luiz understands English ? It's not a case of Eboue listening to Korean.

He does. AVB referenced it after the match, saying it was in his nature and that Luiz was a friend. Nice to hear really.

I did laugh when I watched him follow Holtby pretty much everywhere last night.

I just love how Holtby tries and fails to suppress a smirk in the aftermath.

Bumhead

Banned
I think SAF will kind of act like a director of football this season. Moyes will just focus on the football side of things and work in tandem with Frog until he's bedded in.

GOD IM SO SCARED BUT IT FEELS SO EXCITING AND WEIRD

A GINGER IN CHARGE OF MY FUCKING CLUB

Ginger managers are the best managers.

C_71_article_1137982_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom