• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

defel

Itll be funny if a lazy Wayne Rooney ends up under the stewardship of Pep, the manager who puts his players through such a rigorous and disciplined training system that Eto'o couldnt be assed and wandered off to Russia.

Wes

venison crêpe
Rooney was spotted at the Chester races with some of United's squad yesterday. I suppose he could have went down to London afterwards.

That seems unlikely though.

@kevinpp24 8 May

Oh, one last thing.. RVP is coming with #SAF to Chelsea. Night x

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Just got back from Star Trek. Great fun especially if you are a fan of the earlier movies.

I don't want to spoil it but Cumberbatch was great.

281_x_wayne-rooney-manchester-united-fc-bayern.jpg

IflJYxc.png

pulga

Banned
Do you have to be so insulting?

Or does swearing make you feel big and manly?

See this:

You must be new here.
3AQmK.gif

pulga is just messing around.

Mancini's Inter all over again.

It's all in good fun, bro. Such as:

Come home with Varane, Modric, Ronnie and Rumbo

You deluded sweat-dripping ballsack of Bebe's cunt. Me banging your mother and father is far more likely than any of those going to United.

For fucks sake AS, "Fodase" (Jodete, Fuck you) is not used as a direct insult towards someone else in Portuguese like in other languages, it's more of an expression we shout into the air when we're upset, sorta like "DAMMIT!".

lololololol thats AS for you.

I KNEW IT

antonio-conte-yells-at-curva-Atalanta-0-1-Juventus.jpg

Fucking Vucinic was with the ultras (left). It's payback for benching him.

CUNT

Holy shit it really is Vucinic.

The extra stripe means that there's a black stripe dead centre. Last time we had a black strike in the middle? 2009-10. Egads...

juventus-09-10-nike-kits-2.jpg

BURN THEM NUKE THEM FROM ORBIT

Wilbur

Banned
Just got back from Star Trek. Great fun especially if you are a fan of the earlier movies.

I haven't seen any of the old movies apart from ST09. Was alright from what I remember. Might go see it this weekend

spidye

fuck yeah. I'm so looking forward to it.
star trek, man of steel and bayern make this year so much better than last year.

Itll be funny if a lazy Wayne Rooney ends up under the stewardship of Pep, the manager who puts his players through such a rigorous and disciplined training system that Eto'o couldnt be assed and wandered off to Russia.

Huh? How is that at all what happened? Did you miss Eto'o stint with Inter, you know where he won the treble?

I have no idea Im just making that bit up in my mind ;)

You know I'm actually very impressed with Eto'o time in Russia. He's not phoning it in, he clearly cares and actually seems to enjoy being at the club. I ain't even mad that he scored against us yesterday.

It's hard to even insult you anymore with that name, nothing will be more shameful than that.

I already PM'ed Mumei to get mine changed to Hazardinho.

I'm switching mine to Kerzhamiss

Wes

venison crêpe
It's funny because Watford need to reach the Premier League this year or they likely wont have anotehr chance until 2015. (Football League has imposed a transfer embargo on them this summer. If they got promoted however the Premier League, a seperate entity, would probably allow them to sign players. Because they're wimps.)

Bumhead

Banned
Classic play-off result on the cards here.

Watford have been the most lethal team in the division and have smashed teams left right and centre all year.

Leicester have been dog shit since Christmas and snuck in to the play-offs in the final minute of the final game of the season.

Leicester 1-0 Watford, then.

Hixx

For fucks sake. Wanted to watch Paolo's conference, ended up managing to pick the Stoke one.

So when he's going on about Wigan having 2 home games left and saying we were 5 points above them I thought he'd lost the plot!

Carbonox

Arshavin, you sexy motherfucker

wildbacappears14uve.jpg

A wild Sagna appears

Arshavin with dat 14 year old first tash.

As for Sagna, I didn't realise he was there until you pointed him out. :lol :lol :lol

I see some gold sparkles. Is that an Arsenal trophy?

Nah it's just Sagna's head.

Wilbur

Banned
Look, as fucking shite a name as Schweini is, lets not pretend its even close to the worst name in this thread. There is some fucking usernames of FootyGaffers so bad I would rather drink a gallon of Michael Essien's semen than have as my online nomenclature:

These include:

no fun allowed, FeD.nL, 90TilInfinity, Jason Raize '75 - '04 UGH UGH UGH UGH, AndresCUNT777, Andrefpvs, L1NETT, GQman2121, PrematureQuiche (you fucking banned pussy malevolent), xbhaskarx, ATF487, everthustodeadbeats, Ashes1396, LabouredSubterfuge LOL LOL LOL SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT NAME YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT ANDY CARROLL HORSE, DerZuhälter, WAR recon zero, Gareth Bale (just shit)

Good ones include:

Jabo, Arjen, Linius, Anderson, Dibbz, Lightning, Plasma, bud, Wes, Fady K, elsk (rip), Fintan, Kenka, Koko, Charles, Smeghead, Yurt, Pulga, Arnie, Manager, Meier, tolkir, Slizz, Salazar, Requiem, Stubo, me myself and I, Joe, immy, Raptor, Bumhead, Scum

It's very simple. Just have a name I can say out loud in real life without a) talking for 11 minutes and b) being a staccato William Shatner cunt fuck when you have eleven underscores.

Like how? How the fuck do I say FeD.nL out loud? Feddddotenell? It's as fucking tiring on my tongue as licking out Clare Balding would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom