• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Look, as fucking shite a name as Schweini is, lets not pretend its even close to the worst name in this thread. There is some fucking usernames of FootyGaffers so bad I would rather drink a gallon of Michael Essien's semen than have as my online nomenclature:

These include:

no fun allowed, FeD.nL, 90TilInfinity, Jason Raize '75 - '04 UGH UGH UGH UGH, AndresCUNT777, Andrefpvs, L1NETT, GQman2121, PrematureQuiche (you fucking banned pussy malevolent), xbhaskarx, ATF487, everthustodeadbeats, Ashes1396, LabouredSubterfuge LOL LOL LOL SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT NAME YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT ANDY CARROLL HORSE, DerZuhälter, WAR recon zero, Gareth Bale (just shit)

Good ones include:

Jabo, Arjen, Linius, Anderson, Dibbz, Lightning, Plasma, bud, Wes, Fady K, elsk (rip), Fintan, Kenka, Koko, Charles, Smeghead, Yurt, Pulga, Arnie, Manager, Meier, tolkir, Slizz, Salazar, Requiem, Stubo, me myself and I, Joe, immy, Raptor, Bumhead, Scum

It's very simple. Just have a name I can say out loud in real life without a) talking for 11 minutes and b) being a staccato William Shatner cunt fuck when you have eleven underscores.

Like how? How the fuck do I say FeD.nL out loud? Feddddotenell? It's as fucking tiring on my tongue as licking out Clare Balding would be.

I am in neither list and my name can be said inside 11 minutes without being a "William Shatner cunt fuck".

I guess I'm alright.

He may be washed up but I still want Shava back at Zenit :( Tymo too. Come back, sweet princes!

Edit: I bet you Wilbz can't even pronounce my name

Wilbur

Banned
I am in neither list and my name can be said inside 11 minutes without being a "William Shatner cunt fuck".

I guess I'm alright.

dc89 is still annoying because I always want to put it in capitals like DC but I don't and it hurts me

Thanks. <3

But let's be honest: Schweini is much better than Wil-fucking-bury.

That's a name you give to schools, lame-o.

No. No it's not. You've picked the name of some shit dick rim bottler. Schweini.

SCHWEINI.

Swine

Weiner

Cunt

Wilbur

Banned
DerZulhäter is too long to say in real life and confuses me with its umlaut.

Screw you for not putting me on either list!

ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

If your name was just Lego, you'd be in the good list.

Wilbur

Banned
Although I've just seen it means ThePimp

I LIKE IT

He may be washed up but I still want Shava back at Zenit :( Tymo too. Come back, sweet princes!

Svetoslarv or something, I remember it when you did the recording for The Wilbury Tales <3

Linius

So, my career with Leicester has begun, first career in FIFA 13 on world class. First order of business was buying Fischer (17) and Denswil (18) from Ajax for little money. Big talents with great potential. Played my first two pre-season games and won 1-0 and 2-4. Fischer scored once and got two assists, he really delivers. Now I'm after Adryan (17) at Flamengo. Need a little mo money though. Also scored this great goal with Nugent (gif).

qBo.gif

I think I'm gonna have much fun with this :D

Wilbur

Banned
pulga, insult him please. you have the way with the words

Pulga will just agree with me, he'll say he'd 'rather eat potpourri out of Jupp Heynckes' disgusting sweaty old man ass crack and then give Lee from Blue a rimjob than name himself Schweini you fucking crusty clit dribbler'

Fry

Pulga will just agree with me, he'll say he'd 'rather eat potpourri out of Jupp Heynckes' disgusting sweaty old man ass crack and then give Lee from Blue a rimjob than name himself Schweini you fucking crusty clit dribbler'

you were born with a dick in your brain you arsemonger

Wilbur

Banned
I'm neither in the first group or in the second. I'm not cool enough. :(
I hate my username sometimes but I can't think of another one

If it was just Lucifer, it'd be on the good list brahhhhhh. But The ruins it. RUINS IT.

an anagram for "Wilbury" is "Rub Wily".

rather fitting for this chronic masturbator cunt. stop molesting your own particulars.

loooooooool

An anagram for Lambda Piscium is I Dump Balsamic

Dibbz

Shame he never did find his place back at Arsenal. Never heard about him kicking up a fuss or anything and Wenger had always praised him as being professional but he has to move on now.

Ugly fucking tattoos. I feel bad for Miccoli, though. He's the only player on Palermo that always gave everything.

He'll make a great addition to Genoa next year.

You can just see the nandralone in Del Piero.

No one can out dope an Italian.

GTFO

Llorente and Ibra on Juve? Would love that.

PLEASE MARRY

Look, as fucking shite a name as Schweini is, lets not pretend its even close to the worst name in this thread. There is some fucking usernames of FootyGaffers so bad I would rather drink a gallon of Michael Essien's semen than have as my online nomenclature:

These include:

no fun allowed, FeD.nL, 90TilInfinity, Jason Raize '75 - '04 UGH UGH UGH UGH, AndresCUNT777, Andrefpvs, L1NETT, GQman2121, PrematureQuiche (you fucking banned pussy malevolent), xbhaskarx, ATF487, everthustodeadbeats, Ashes1396, LabouredSubterfuge LOL LOL LOL SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT NAME YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT ANDY CARROLL HORSE, DerZuhälter, WAR recon zero, Gareth Bale (just shit)

Good ones include:

Jabo, Arjen, Linius, Anderson, Dibbz, Lightning, Plasma, bud, Wes, Fady K, elsk (rip), Fintan, Kenka, Koko, Charles, Smeghead, Yurt, Pulga, Arnie, Manager, Meier, tolkir, Slizz, Salazar, Requiem, Stubo, me myself and I, Joe, immy, Raptor, Bumhead, Scum

It's very simple. Just have a name I can say out loud in real life without a) talking for 11 minutes and b) being a staccato William Shatner cunt fuck when you have eleven underscores.

Like how? How the fuck do I say FeD.nL out loud? Feddddotenell? It's as fucking tiring on my tongue as licking out Clare Balding would be.
Screw you Willy

pulga

Banned

These include:

Good ones include:

How the fuck did you forget FootballFan? It's the shittiest, shoddiest, most brain numbing username on here! My month old imaginary retarded gerbil could come up with a better name.

Edit: I differ on the Quiche. Always makes me hungry when he posts.

So, my career with Leicester has begun, first career in FIFA 13 on world class. First order of business was buying Fischer (17) and Denswil (18) from Ajax for little money. Big talents with great potential. Played my first two pre-season games and won 1-0 and 2-4. Fischer scored once and got two assists, he really delivers. Now I'm after Adryan (17) at Flamengo. Need a little mo money though. Also scored this great goal with Nugent (gif).

I think I'm gonna have much fun with this :D

Buy Memphis Depay from PSV. Dude has the speed and the skill to be a perfect winger. Or Deulofeu from Barca B another super speedy winger.

If it was just Lucifer, it'd be on the good list brahhhhhh. But The ruins it. RUINS IT.

loooooooool

An anagram for Lambda Piscium is I Dump Balsamic

That was actually my first username, I added the "The" when created my account on the PSN, like on Gaf Lucifer was already taken. ALREADY TAKEN. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom