• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
That was actually my first username, I added the "The" when created my account on the PSN. But on Gaf it was already taken. ALREADY TAKEN. :(

EAATY.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Ill never forgive you for adding the "Rex".

Timerda is your true name. You should ask Mumei for a change!

Why are we critiquing usernames, anyhow?

I have no idea. All the excitement of SAF ---> Moyses is over. Now we just go afer-dark

Wilbur

Banned
Maybe I should change my name to Beaker.

Or do a 2013/14 season bet with people and whoever wins gets to pick my new username

Fintan

Obviously there's been a lot of talk about how important Ferguson is to United, but how about Moyes to Everton? Will they struggle without him? I don't think that any of the options being mentioned as a replacement are that great. Martinez has obviously done well at Wigan, but I don't know how he'd cope stepping up to a bigger club like Everton. I don't much about Neil Lennon beyond this year's CL performances. Add into that they're presumably going to lose players like Fellaini and Baines.

Linius

Also like CM Jose Rodriguez from Real Madrid Castilla.

How much money do you think I have? :p

Getting Adryan is gonna be a pain already, but I want him now because he's gonna cost more in the next transfer window.

Also, Leicester City have way too many players. They have at least six ST's amongst the players. Trying to get rid of a bunch for money now.

pulga

Banned
Obviously there's been a lot of talk about how important Ferguson is to United, but how about Moyes to Everton? Will they struggle without him? I don't think that any of the options being mentioned as a replacement are that great. Martinez has obviously done well at Wigan, but I don't know how he'd cope stepping up to a bigger club like Everton. I don't much about Neil Lennon beyond this year's CL performances. Add into that they're presumably going to lose players like Fellaini and Baines.

Hopefully Martinez won't leave behind his fetish for honduran players :(

It'd be nice to have them in a top team again. Ill always have a soft spot for Spurs because of Palacios.

How much money do you think I have? :p

Getting Adryan is gonna be a pain already, but I want him now because he's gonna cost more in the next transfer window.

Also, Leicester City have way too many players. They have at least six ST's amongst the players. Trying to get rid of a bunch for money now.

I'm giving you options! I'm not expecting you to buy all of them. (Although that would be an awesome team). Adryan is supposed to be really good, but I never bought him because I only like players that I actually like.

I recently started a new career with HSV, bought Deulofeu, Fisher, Locadia, Blind and Kongolo. Dreamteam in the making.

xbhaskarx

Look, as fucking shite a name as Schweini is, lets not pretend its even close to the worst name in this thread. There is some fucking usernames of FootyGaffers so bad I would rather drink a gallon of Michael Essien's semen than have as my online nomenclature:

These include:

no fun allowed, FeD.nL, 90TilInfinity, Jason Raize '75 - '04 UGH UGH UGH UGH, AndresCUNT777, Andrefpvs, L1NETT, GQman2121, PrematureQuiche (you fucking banned pussy malevolent), xbhaskarx, ATF487, everthustodeadbeats, Ashes1396, LabouredSubterfuge LOL LOL LOL SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT NAME YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT ANDY CARROLL HORSE, DerZuhälter, WAR recon zero, Gareth Bale (just shit)

Good ones include:

Jabo, Arjen, Linius, Anderson, Dibbz, Lightning, Plasma, bud, Wes, Fady K, elsk (rip), Fintan, Kenka, Koko, Charles, Smeghead, Yurt, Pulga, Arnie, Manager, Meier, tolkir, Slizz, Salazar, Requiem, Stubo, me myself and I, Joe, immy, Raptor, Bumhead, Scum

It's very simple. Just have a name I can say out loud in real life without a) talking for 11 minutes and b) being a staccato William Shatner cunt fuck when you have eleven underscores.

Like how? How the fuck do I say FeD.nL out loud? Feddddotenell? It's as fucking tiring on my tongue as licking out Clare Balding would be.

Why are you saying usernames out loud on an internet forum?

And how did you even think to include me, I post in here like once a month

Timurid

I really hope Falcao joins Monaco this summer. This will add more competition in France and improve the country's coefficient in Europe.

Miccoli is coming to Toro!!!

Wilbur

Banned
Why are you saying usernames out loud on an internet forum?

And how did you even think to include me, I post in here like once a month

Went through the OP. But its like, when I type I'm saying the words aloud in my head as I type, so for instance when I come to your name and say I went "well I agree with Arnie and xbhaskarx", I'd say it in my head but it would just sound weird

Miccoli is coming to Toro!!!

He said he would like to stay today and Zamps said he is offering him a contract soon... I just hope he doesn't go to fucking Torino or similar shit club, would be cool to see him finally get his childhood dream of Lecce done, but they will surely have to promote first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom