• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
on, in, I always type the wrong one.

WHATEVER, 24 MIGHT COME BACK.

Don't say that to a woman :lol :lol :lol

"OHHHHH YEAH IM GONNA CUM IN YOUR TITTIES"

"no mr frylipp please don't slice my breasts open and ejaculate inside them"

"YOU ARE THE RAUMDEUTER, INVESTIGATE ONSIDE MY ASSHOLE"

Fry

Don't say that to a woman :lol :lol :lol

"OHHHHH YEAH IM GONNA CUM IN YOUR TITTIES"

"no mr frylipp please don't slice my breasts open and ejaculate inside them"

"YOU ARE THE RAUMDEUTER, INVESTIGATE ONSIDE MY ASSHOLE"

If I ever fuck an english girl, I won't say I'll cum on her tits. I will cum on her tits.

Salazar

The resurrection of Antonio Valencia

ZahALLAH is going to eat Valencia's lunch off Valencia's girl.

tCrvM7y.gif

Zabojnik

Zaha, Januzaj, Bebe, Cleverley and now Moyes. And I'm not even counting Fellaini, Baines and who have you. Next season's PL will be over by december. #UnitedDomination

Dibbz

Fucking lol at some Youtube channels going subscriptions based. brb paying a yearly subscription to be able to watch youtube videos. Why are people so fucking greedy? Prices are fucking insane to boot.

FootballFan

when the fuck did she get them

Also its really awkward when I watch friends with my mum and dad now because Jen-Ani has always got erect nips and it was early Friends when she was so fucking HOT and I just wanna tug my knob into stasis but it never happens because of course it'd be awkward.

:O

miserable

Hey Blablurn how come that shirt looked so good in the first pic that you posted a while ago, but in these pics it doesnt look so hot :(
fuck polyester

So, my career with Leicester has begun, first career in FIFA 13 on world class. First order of business was buying Fischer (17) and Denswil (18) from Ajax for little money. Big talents with great potential. Played my first two pre-season games and won 1-0 and 2-4. Fischer scored once and got two assists, he really delivers. Now I'm after Adryan (17) at Flamengo. Need a little mo money though. Also scored this great goal with Nugent (gif).

qBo.gif

I think I'm gonna have much fun with this :D

Dat terrible animation and ball physics.

I think one of the big improvements in the new PES is supposed to be a revamped animation system ala the Euphoria engine, realistically displaying players shuffling their feet to line up properly for the shooting animation, rather than the dreadful shite shown in that gif. We'll see if it pans out, either way it'll be a feature in a shitty game.

edit: Where the fuck is everyone? And why does Gaf love Ryan Gosling so much?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
A brave choice to go with Ribery.
KuGsj.gif

Red looks much better than stripes on Bayern, imo.

Oh and they're revealing our official kits today as well.
3AQmK.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom