• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
Fiorentina is complaining about the fact that they're going to play before us on Sunday, so we'll know their result before we even get to San Siro. Meh.

:eek:

:O

I never noticed that, I guess he has been better than I thought.
Fiorentina can suck it! I hope you guys thrash them 4-0!

Can't believe they'd deal with Juventus!

I'll just wait and see where he goes. If he could play there indeed Dortmund would be a good option.

I must admit I don't really want him if he's the only CAM we buy. Of course, he's a talented player but from what I've seen, he'd need some time to get familiar with BVB's idea of football. A player in the 12-18m price range should be able to help us instantly. I'd much rather have de Bruyne. Chelsea please :(

My wish would be:
- CB: Ginter. If he's really not available this year, then try to keep Santana another year
- LB/RB: Akpoguma (No idea really, but a cheap, versatile and talented German defender sounds okay)
- CAM: de Bruyne + Eriksen
- FW/LW/RW: Son
- FW: Dzeko

That would be around 65-70m which is also totally doable with the sales.

Fiorentina can suck it! I hope you guys thrash them 4-0!

Can't believe they'd deal with Juventus!

They already trashed us this year, 3-1 at San Siro :(

I'm not sure if they'll deal anytime soon with Juve, the Berbatov story was pretty shameful past summer and they'll remember it. I can't see Jovetic going to Juve this year to be honest. Maybe next year, but I don't think he'll be in Firenze anymore.

LegoArmo

Neil Lennon is odds on favourite to get the Everton job. I don't think he'd succeed right away, which is weird, because I very much want him to stay at Celtic. I just don't think it's the right fit.

Bumhead

Banned
Neil Lennon is odds on favourite to get the Everton job. I don't think he'd succeed right away, which is weird, because I very much want him to stay at Celtic. I just don't think it's the right fit.

Yeah I'm not sure about Lennon either. Seems a strange one for reasons I can't really explain.

I think it would be nice to see Martinez get the Everton job. Would be a feel-good graduation to bigger things very much in the vein of Moyes leaving in the first place.

Linius

My first success with Leicester City is kicking Crawley Town out of the League Cup. Fucking tense match, 2-2 after extra time. Won 6-5 on penaltys :p

United fans back to slagging off mourinho again. First you thought you'd be getting either mourinho or klopp but instead got moyes. Now Ronaldo is supposedly on the verge of coming back. The delusion never ends does it.

Where am I slagging Jose off? Have I called him a cunt? No I haven't. Have I slated his skills? I think you know the answer to that.

This time last year if I said we would get Van Persie you'd have had me sectioned.

Believe.

Clegg

United's chief scout, Fergie's brother Martin, is also leaving the club at the end of the season. Looks like we'll need a new head scout too.

And there's no agreement in place to stop Moyes from going after his former players.

United fans back to slagging off mourinho again. First you thought you'd be getting either mourinho or klopp but instead got moyes. Now Ronaldo is supposedly on the verge of coming back. The delusion never ends does it.

I wouldn't like Mou even if he signed, I would be sceptical either way, for different reasons than I am for Moyes though. He's a troublemaker. For Mou, it's first Mou, then Mou, then more Mou, then the Special One, then the club.

I wouldn't like Mou even if he signed, I would be sceptical either way, for different reasons than I am for Moyes though. He's a troublemaker. For Mou, it's first Mou, then Mou, then more Mou, then the Special One, then the club.

Exactly, I'm not denying that he's a good manager but he is disruptive and he only cares about himself.

It was hinted at for years that Moyes would replace Ferguson and I and many others this week thought "is that it?" but after letting it sink in I can understand why he has been given the job.

Salazar

Dan Roan ‏@danroan 29m
I'm afraid David Moyes hasn't got off to the best of starts by refusing to answer Man Utd questions at his Everton press conference today

^^^^ I think Dan Roan is actually fucking senile.

dc89

->
Clearly there's a Nintendo fan on the mod team

Well tbh, you can't say stuff like that and expect to get away with it. We've been told many times we are not exempt from rules etc.

Inb4 accusing me. I've been called worse and never reported anything.

Wilbur

Banned
Well tbh, you can't say stuff like that and expect to get away with it. We've been told many times we are not exempt from rules etc.

Inb4 accusing me. I've been called worse and never reported anything.

Just odd that Carbo is banned as opposed to everyone else calling each other cunts all day every day lool

Anyway maybe it's best he forgets about football. His club are about to go into the Championship after all

Empty

Dan Roan ‏@danroan 29m
I'm afraid David Moyes hasn't got off to the best of starts by refusing to answer Man Utd questions at his Everton press conference today

^^^^ I think Dan Roan is actually fucking senile.

he's trying to argue that he should because he made a statement yesterday

as if a man united press release and an everton press conference are remotely comparable

dc89

Rooney is at the front of the new banner out on the front of OT. Oh no.

Also Moyes' daughter is getting popular.

Last time (and only time) I went to OT there was this cafe near the ground called "The Legends Cafe" I think. On the sign running above the door, a pretty big sign I'll have you know, all the legends.

Best, Cantona, Beckham, Ronaldo, Charlton, The Great Dane, Law etc.

Then... Right in the middle. CT32. I pissed myself.

dc89

what? cunt? EviLore said it's okay here

Yeah it is ok to say the word. But I'm pretty sure the rules say you can't say stuff like that to other members. Like it's ok to say "fuck off" in a general sense. But if I say to Wilbury

"Fuck off cunt"

I could be banned and in the eyes of the mod, maybe rightfully so.

Yeah it is ok to say the word. But I'm pretty sure the rules say you can't say stuff like that to other members. Like it's ok to say "fuck off" in a general sense. But if I say to Wilbury

"Fuck off cunt"

it's only done in jest, which doesn't warrant a ban imo

Salazar

He's an unfit donkey that can't play at the level of those around him.

Bravo.

I only see his touch, temperament, speed, and strength going down. He is at a decent level now, but we should get money and a replacement if we can. God knows we've hung on to a fuckload of players for longer than we might have done. I don't see why we should get the wobbles about flogging one who will likely as not spend the off months in the biscuit aisles and then throw transfer requests at us.

operon

"Fuck off cunt"

But in Wilbury's case he love when you talk dirty to him, probably in a moyes voice now as well

dc89

it's only done in jest, which doesn't warrant a ban imo

We know that. But the mod doesn't. And sometimes that's the problem with really big forums and communities when you have general moderators who don't really know the community.

I know this, I actually moderated a PlayStation forum for 2 years or so. Not as big as this place, so I knew the community more.

But I just know, if I said something like that id run the risk of a ban.

Ever since he put in that transfer request a few years ago in an attempt to get more money I've never really trusted Rooney. He can go as far as I'm concerned.

We know that. But the mod doesn't. And sometimes that's the problem with really big forums and communities when you have general moderators who don't really know the community.

I know this, I actually moderated a PlayStation forum for 2 years or so. Not as big as this place, so I knew the community more.

But I just know, if I said something like that id run the risk of a ban.

this is all pointing towards Kyoufu complained

Wilbur

Banned

"Fuck off cunt"

but what if i am a cunt :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom