• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tecl0n

tumblr_l9xzj0pGCH1qztjn5o1_500.jpg

Stop, stop he's already dead

So, SO FITTING.

fuenf

I Wish yoy well in the final. You were amazing over both legs

I have to admit, you are showing a lot of class unlike the Barca players. That's what I was getting at this afternoon, the players can trash talk but they have got to back it up too. This Barca performance is a disgrace, with or without Messi. No passion, no desire, no fighting spirit, just like last week.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
And this team are about to dump their manager lol, to replace him with one who crafted the team they are picking apart. Is this the dumbest move of all time?

Clegg

Pep saw this coming.

It's amazing how a team with such talented individuals can look so average when their talisman isn't playing. Iniesta, Xavi, Fabregas are all brilliant players but they look so clueless without Messi on the pitch. This Barca team his been built around maximizing Messi's talents to the detriment of their other amazing players.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
And this team are about to dump their manager lol, to replace him with one who crafted the team they are picking apart. Is this the dumbest move of all time?

Nah, Pep saw this shit coming. He tried to change it last season but I guess he felt it couldn't be done.

Yep. heynckes is retiring, though.

Pep is the smartest guy in earth. Got a stellar team, milked it, detroyed it in 3 years and then leave to other stellar winning team.

Suen

Well it was good that he didn't put in Messi in the second half, no need for the guy to embarrass himself with this soulless shitty team.

Remuntada!!!

jtb

Banned
goddamn, this is just cruel. moar plz

also, surely this shows Arsenal's reputation for being shit in Europe is a bit harsh and undeserved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom