• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Rumour: We're going to sell ALL our strikers.

Best rumour ever.

Lion King, Argentine Matri, JUVEtic and Ibra on the bench/stands. Fantastic!

Zabojnik

Rumour: We're going to sell ALL our strikers.

Best rumour ever.

Lion King, Argentine Matri, JUVEtic and Ibra on the bench/stands. Fantastic!

Think long and hard about what you just posted. Then, look at this ...

198088hp2.jpg

... yeah.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Diego Forlan bitterly criticised Inter, claiming they “wouldn’t take my calls” and barred him from saying goodbye to his teammates.

The Uruguayan was a flop last season with two goals in 18 Serie A games and moved on to Internacional.

“I knew I was leaving Inter. I wanted to say goodbye to my team-mates, but people wouldn't take my calls,” he told Four Four Two magazine.

“I tried to reach Ivan Cordoba, but a club official told me some bull**** about tomorrow being a difficult day for me to go in and say goodbye.

“The message was clear. I wasn’t welcome anymore.

-

Think long and hard about what you just posted. Then, look at this ...

198088hp2.jpg

... yeah.

Reality: Osvaldo, Llorente, Vucinic and Giovinco.

deroli

Shit first half and a better second one. Still, we're lucky to get one point today. Next week against Hopp, the team better plays with more passion than today. It would be a shame if Hoffenheim manages to stay in the league just because we let them win.

Oh and another VERY interesting fixture next saturday.... Freibung against Schalke. Schalke just extended the coach Keller's contract. But if they lose against Freiburg, Schalke won't play in the CL. That would be so glorious.

Suen

Bilbao scores their second goal....three much needed points for them. Meanwhile Mallorca likely is getting relegated.

WJD

First. Got 65 on average for Property and Public Law before the exams, which make up 50% of the final mark.

Bricking it.

You'll be fine with that backing you up then! The Land/Property assignment I did this year is the only mark I've had below 65 all year (58) but luckily was only weighted 40% so hopefully I can bring it back up in the exam.

TrueBlue

You'll be fine with that backing you up then! The Land/Property assignment I did this year is the only mark I've had below 65 all year (58) but luckily was only weighted 40% so hopefully I can bring it back up in the exam.

Hopefully! It's just so...dull.

Good luck to you, in any case.

Fady K

So Chelsea have got Champions League now, job done for Benitez.

Fucking hell Villa :( whyyyyyyyyyy

Man you suck bad. I mean, when I was hating on United I did not want them to win trophies but at least did not mind them winning when there were no trophies (or when it wasn't again Chelsea). But this is just dreadful. I'm actually happier now that we were losing 1-0 and Ramires got a red card before we ended up winning. Happy that lampard won it at the veeeeery end just to make you feel even worse after having had hoped we would lose.

Still love u though, but not when u r like this.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We better beat the crap out of Cagliari.

And Nainggolan is starting, perfect. WATCH US LIFT THE TITLE YOU CUNT. WATCH

Edit: Oh shit Fady is here! Change CUNT to fudge. :p

Man you suck bad. I mean, when I was hating on United I did not want them to win trophies but at least did not mind them winning when there were no trophies (or when it wasn't again Chelsea). But this is just dreadful. I'm actually happier now that we were losing 1-0 and Ramires got a red card before we ended up winning. Happy that lampard won it at the veeeeery end just to make you feel even worse after having had hoped we would lose.

How can he wish any good for Chelsea when they're in the same competition as United?
You hate United, it's okay. It really doesn't matter the kind of hate.

Lol, who quoted me only helps :p

Wilbur

Banned

looool <3

Fuck Chelsea.

Blablurn

I'm surprised we actually have supporters of the other team here on NeoGAF. While Bayern is a worldwide brand, the other team is more of a local thing.

D_prOdigy

Why is Shinji getting a haircut?

Has no-one told him Fergie is leaving?

It must be like how it was for Jin in Lost. No-one told him shit.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm surprised we actually have supporters of the other team here on NeoGAF. While Bayern is a worldwide brand, the other team is more of a local thing.

a) this other team thing is absolutely pathetic

b) aren't the Dortmund fans on here from Dortmund?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom