• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Just got back from my morning library session so I'm watching up until City score before heading back for an evening session and a KFC. EU Law is probably more appealing than the final right now though.

Would love a KFC but I just know I'll buy a Sainsbury's meal deal in a veiled attempt to eat healthily.

Because a Coke and a bag of crisps is healthy.

WJD

Would love a KFC but I just know I'll buy a Sainsbury's meal deal in a veiled attempt to eat healthily.

Because a Coke and a bag of crisps is healthy.

are you me

I just demolished a Sainsbury's meal deal myself; chicken triple, cheese and onion baked crisps and a coke addressed to 'Kevin'.

Non one eats healthily in exam time, it's fine.

Arnie

are you me

I just demolished a Sainsbury's meal deal myself; chicken triple, cheese and onion baked crisps and a coke addressed to 'Kevin'.

Think I'll go BLT, Thai Sweet Chilli, and a Coke addressed to 'friends'.

Always the potential to load on a Wickd Zinger Meal come 10pm.

Wes

venison crêpe
HUGE MANAGERIAL NEWS BREAKING NEWS THAT IS BREAKING NOW

@philmcnulty 2m
West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has signed a new two-year contract. Deserved for his work at Upton Park.

Empty

HUGE MANAGERIAL NEWS BREAKING NEWS THAT IS BREAKING NOW

@philmcnulty 2m
West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has signed a new two-year contract. Deserved for his work at Upton Park.

it's good to see him having the class to allow west ham to get compensation for him once mourinho leaves madrid.

3Sixty

are you me

Went Tesco myself. Spicy chicken and chorizo wrap, a kit Kat and a coke dedicated to Craig.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Leave short people and Arnie alone you cunts.

40 MINUTES LEFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

edit:

Well 40 minutes and two halves of football(?) actually.
KuGsj.gif

Anderson

Whoop my local rugby team just won promotion to National League One. 2 more promotions and we're in the premiership

Arsenal get fourth and it's a good sporting season for me

Arnie

If anyone is outraged about me spoiling that there's a panda and a goat in the next Pokemon games then you need to re-evaluate life.

There's a little bird, too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sober XI: Storari, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Isla, Vidal, Marrone, Marchisio, Giaccherini, Giovinco, Matri.

Marrone in midfield omgomgomgomgomgomg

I hope Isla steps up in these games he's being given and we decide to keep him. He would be such a useful player if he could find his pre-injury form again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom