• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
God, Blackburn on FM are horrendous to start out with. I can't even get rid of shit staff because I can't afford the compensation :(

Fucking promising season with Sutton United just petered out as well :(

Fifth in February, finished 11th. I don't have it in me to do another shit season in the Blue Square South.

Meier

Glad we're going with Hart. I feel for Pantilimon but if he's ready to fuck off, why send him out with a possible FA Cup? Playing in these games was his reward for being willing to sit on the bench 99% of the time.

Good for Fat Frank, a well deserved record. He should come to the MLS now..he has nothing left to achieve with Chelsea.

Wilbur

Banned
Makes sense but still, guess he got to me because I like him :'(

Punk.

Still.love u tho ♡

I like you too baby! But I'm allowed to dislike your club haha! And you should dislike mine.

I dislike your owner, your manager, your captain, your fanbase, your sense of entitlement, your jamminess, your lucking out when it comes to money... but that's good. It breeds competition and it means the games matter more.

At least Mourinho is coming soon and you'll be better than us :(

Blablurn

963923_662179073798787_2091902951_o.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Dean you ASSHOLE

What do you want from kebab?

City's best team out today.

Shame Wigan have so many injuries.

Dropping Pantillimon for being open and honest is ridiculous. Hope Hart drops one through his legs and Mancini gets sacked.

@jtb, yes

Gaming side argument, or someone from here?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fuck me the Wembley tannoy sounds like The One Ring. Spooky.

Mancini has no respect for his players, that is obvious. Wigan to win 1-0, Hart OG.

Bo-Locks

Glad we're going with Hart. I feel for Pantilimon but if he's ready to fuck off, why send him out with a possible FA Cup? Playing in these games was his reward for being willing to sit on the bench 99% of the time.

Good for Fat Frank, a well deserved record. He should come to the MLS now..he has nothing left to achieve with Chelsea.

The idiot arguably cost himself his spot in the final. If he just kept his mouth shut then he may have had a chance at starting, but when he makes comments about leaving, then there is zero point in playing him.

Wes

venison crêpe
@DTguardian 40s

At Wembley, for FA Cup final, and #MCFC fans to my right singing: 'You can stick your Pellegrini up your arse'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom