• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATF487

Whoa, the FA cup final is over the air, awesome, i was watching a stream for 20 minutes. too bad the commentators are awful though

Wilbur

Banned
city are so narrow :/

One of the biggest flaws of this Mancini team, everything is worked through the middle. The amount of times Zabaleta and Clichy get forward and nothing comes of it...

Think they're going 4-3-3 next year but assuming Silva and Tevez/Isco/Whoever is one of those spots, they'll still be narrow as fuck.

Wilbur

Banned
He's a very good player and playing particularly well in 2013. Will definitely stay in the PL when Wigan presumably go down.

Swansea should buy him. Similar style of play to what he's been used to this season, plus he's an actual striker and Michu can play off him.

Wilbur

Banned
Holy fuck what a save that was! Thought it had just hit his foot at first but he definitely throws it out. Tevez should have scored.

PowderedToast

£5, PS Store price. Curious for after I finish the game.

Does it add anything in the story that's worth playing through?

not that i can remember. it's more of a short diversion, good if you want more content to play through. the ship setting is sorta neat and different. about £5 sounds right :)

-----

that was a magnificent save

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Class save from Joel.

Nasri you little prick. 'What you say? What you say?'

Meier

Joel is clearly very good -- it's interesting that Atletico play a loanee over him. Be curious to see what happens with Courtois next season.

Wilbur

Banned
HOLY SHIT hahahahaahhaaha. I would have gone down under that Nastasic challenge I think, I'm a dishonest cunt. Great little run, I like McManaman.

Still haven't shown the Espinoza replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom