• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

182840_10151589736134723_1103865677_n.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Hahaha Espinoza's face. Defo not a pen, he should have shot.

I really want Wigan to win this, I really really do, but I want Mancini to stay :(

Meier

Total dive by Espinoza. From both angles it didn't look like he even connected with Zaba. He's playing well though.

Too narrow. Silva trying to dribble through a crowded area..just not gonna happen.

Hieberrr

I don't know whether to wait for the new Bayern kit or to get the current one. I love the current one more than the new one, but its growing on me really quickly.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Kone has held it up well.

It's amazing how good Wigan can be when they are up for a game. Please play like this on Wednesday.

Zabojnik

That Giovinco free kick was a beauty, deserved better. I'm almost happy Cagliari scored and at least forced us to put some effort into the match. Second half should be solid, I can't imagine our players want our last home game to end with a defeat.

Matri's first touch is truly shocking.

Meier

Boring half. Can't believe we didn't score on one of those balls that were down in the box -- Joel has been great.

Very lucky to have not conceded as well though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That Giovinco free kick was a beauty, deserved better. I'm almost happy Cagliari scored and at least forced us to put some effort into the match. Second half should be solid, I can't imagine our players want to our last home game to end with a defeat.

Matri's first touch is truly shocking.
I don't care about the result as much as I care about breaking all of Capello's records.

Moobabe

Dear Chelsea hierarchy,

I'm going to save you a shit tonne of money in the summer:

OUT:

Mikel
Malouda
Ferrerira
Turnbull/Hilario
Marin (?)
Benayoun
Essien
Kakuta

Bring back from loan:

Courtois (If both reserve keepers go)
Chalobah
Bruma
Piazon
McEachran
De Bruyne
Lukaku

Sign:

Schurrle
NO-ONE ELSE

That leaves us with a pretty solid squad that's more experienced and a little bigger than last year:

Keepers:

Cech
Hilario/Turnbull/Cortois

Defenders:

Ivanovic
Cole
Luiz
Cahill
Terry
Bertrand
Bruma
Azpilicueta
Ake

Midfield:

Luiz/Ake (Defenders)
Lampard
Chalobah
McEachran
Ramires
Romeu

Offensive Midfield:

Marin (?)
Oscar
Hazard
Mata
De Bruyne
Piazon
Moses
Schurrle

Strikers:

Ba
Torres
Lukaku

There you go. ONE player signed. Just the one, and a shed load of players out the door. We've won the FA Youth Cup on a number of occasions in the past few years as well - use these guys.

But knowing us we'll try and sign £100 million worth of players in the summer :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom