• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Finally someone gets revenge on Ribery for his similar actions in the underage brothel

922873_581129558586236_480192448_n.jpg

jtb

Banned
lol mancini is about to cry

he knows he's not gonna manage man city next season

I don't know why he'd be upset. He fails upwards. He'll be managing Monaco next season anyways and enjoying a nice payout after being fired.

I want Norwich to go down really, don't think they'd even be that strong at Championship level.

Norwich really haven't got a pot to piss in, they need to stay up for that TV money and, if they don't, I could easily see them getting stuck back in the Championship again. They need money, or a new owner with a bit of money.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I feel bad for Meier, Mangoverboard and dc89. Classy guys who deserve better than this.

And better than Mancini, for sure.

Fady K

Juve Bros don't forget to post the trophy celebration photos :)

Fady going off on one on Twitter again :loooool. God I love disappointed Fady. He makes me feel ashamed of myself but excited like a Catholic schoolgirl putting her fingers in her mini

What an analogy man!

I'm not disappointed at all man! So happy for Wigan, they deserved this one! I now hope they avoid relegation too. Such a loveable team IMO.

Wilbur

Banned
Norwich really haven't got a pot to piss in, they need to stay up for that TV money and, if they don't, I could easily see them getting stuck back in the Championship again. They need money, or a new owner with a bit of money.

Yeah but they're the type of club that won't even take advantage of the telly money, whereas even the two promoted clubs this year (and Brighton would take the most advantage) would. They'll be quite content to just finish 17th every year and not push on, and its sad to see teams with no ambition. Norwich have none.

Cardiff and Brighton have ambition, and they've proven that over the last few years. The only reason Norwich are even in the position they're in is by having a fantastic manager over the last few years in Lambert. Wigan are a similar club but with the added caveat of having a fantastic manager now, so for that reason I want Norwich down.

This is such a fucking great photo.

Like something they forgot to design for Dark Souls.

I imagine him having no legs, and floating towrds you in that stance, before a tentacle comes out of his mouth and slowly homes in in you. While he makes the noise of the Regenerators from RE4

Kyoufu

I feel bad for Meier, Mangoverboard and dc89. Classy guys who deserve better than this.

And better than Mancini, for sure.

I agree but they should be happy that they won the FA Cup. Premier League and are guaranteed CL football every season.

They could be in a worse position.

Wilbur

Banned
the video of Alba-Ribery is hilarious, unfortunately I cant find a good quality source to gif it.

and you ignored my post!

What post?! I did tell you that you broke my heart (fredo). Was there one after that?

This is such a fucking great photo.

Like something they forgot to design for Dark Souls.

loooooooooooooooooool

What an analogy man!

I'm not disappointed at all man! So happy for Wigan, they deserved this one! I now hope they avoid relegation too. Such a loveable team IMO.

Love you Fady. You just gotta understand its perfectly natural that people are going to love City losing as much as they do Wigan winning.

L1NETT

Love you Wigan <3 Money can't buy you happiness!

--

Hitch, your Sitcom thread is doing well at adding people to my ignore list. :)

GQman2121

Banned
Game summed up Jack Rodwell's entire career at City. Replaces Tevez, and then gets out leaped by ginger Watson in the 90th minute for the cup winner. He should move on, as should a number of City players. They should allow whoever takes charge to build his own team. They can afford it.

Cheers Yurt!

Absolutely heartbroken. I was so sure we would win!

Had an entire pub turn and laugh at me when Zab was sent off, when they scored and when the final whistle went.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh, well:

It's your fault really, I wanted to make this work but YOU NEVER listened: I posted a countdown to Bayern winning the CL back in February, I even started my FC BAYERN CL celebration post back in January: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46962303&postcount=8160

If you only listened to me just once!

Our relationship has been doomed since you cheated on us with Dortmund during the semis! Still <3 United though, I can't blame the the club for your misguided and selfish actions.

fuuuuuuu you did. I remember the post now. Alas, rest assured that the fuck bayerns are only for nutjobs like Fry and Blablurn to froth over. After the final, I go clean slate with your club. But until then

HEJA BVB

fuenf

Oh, well:

fuuuuuuu you did. I remember the post now. Alas, rest assured that the fuck bayerns are only for nutjobs like Fry and Blablurn to froth over. After the final, I go clean slate with your club. But until then

HEJA BVB

I appreciate it.

Blablurn

Oh, well:

HEJA BVB
nutjob? for being a fan. alright, gotcha.

L1NETT

Isn't Ryo Miyaichi on loan from Arsenal at Wigan?

Leaves Arsenal, wins trophy...

Oh shit yeah lol :)

Watching the coverage, did you lot get a sense of the VERY LOUD PA at Wembley. Truly rubbish, not looking forward to hearing it to it next week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom